Football team?

B

ButterCupJoJo

Had our 20 week scan, and we have found out its another BOY. Very pleased, all seems well and healthy so very excited looks like we maybe heading towards Shergold football team!!

I'm in the same boat we have 2 boys already Mikey who has just turned 6, Stevie is 3 in January and we are having little Andrew in early Jan too. Ppl ask if im disappointed its not a girl and i sort of am cos it would be nice to have a daughter and the boys a little sister. But me and DH are extremely happy as he is healthy especially after our miscarriage in Jan this year. i quite like having my boys i know what to do and shopping for them is easy as im not a girly girl. Congrats on your healthy little boy. xx

Football team here too! Only need 1 more and they can have a 5 a side team with their dad :haha:

Congrats on your boy :D

I am a little disappointed but being a mum to my 2 almost 3 boys is just amazing, I love them so much spending time playing with dinosaurs, pretend dress up pirates, having a rough and tumble, digging in our dinosaur pit in the garden! There is so much to do and lots of energy! Having another boy will just add more fun :)

Just the name picking now hmm.. And thanks for the congratulations

I am better then that I HAVE 5 boys at the minute and preg with my 6th and from the scan pictures at 12+ weeks everyone is guessing BOY

Wow, so clear hun! - Lovely, mmmm i'd say boy to with everyone else!

Congratulations! This little one is my fourth boy so with Daddy we have a five aside team:haha: But I am really happy to have my two girlies too-my eldest and my current youngest :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->