Footmuff?

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
When did you stop using one?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting LO an new one as I've never been that keen on the one I have

What would you recommend?.

Til they stopped using the pushchair. It's coming up nicer weather now though. Will you get another Winters use from a new one? If so Id go for it, always nice to have something new I think 🙂

My lo is 20 months and we are still using a footmuff. Hopefully get another winter out of it..but I will use it until she outgrows it.

Until it was outgrown/they stopped using the pushchair. (I've not had one in almost 2 years and I had so many that I can't remember what happened first :haha: )

I just realised my reply was useless. :haha: My son was using one until almost 3 but my daughter was out of a buggy by then. The weather is so unpredictable still that I would get a new one. :)

I had to Google to see what it was! I used one with Thomas in winter on the odd cooler day, they call them boot covers here (which sounds stupid). I would totally use one in a colder climate as long as their legs fit with room to wiggle though, no matter their age.

I think I'll get him a new one. Thanks ladies.

I still use one now with DD2 who is 27 months and in a pushchair . We only use it on really cold days , and Sometimes on rainy days cause the stupid raincover doesn’t cover her feet ! How annoying.

She actually hates it now and pulls her feet out . I agree if you will get another winter out of it then buy one always nice to have one waiting ! Xx

I had to Google to see what it was! I used one with Thomas in winter on the odd cooler day, they call them boot covers here (which sounds stupid). I would totally use one in a colder climate as long as their legs fit with room to wiggle though, no matter their age.

They're also called CosyToes here 😊

I don’t use mine anymore with my 2 year old . 2 January but only because his legs are to long and it looks stupid otherwise I wood i stil used them with my other two at this age maybe because had a different pram so different style x

I'll certainly get another winter out of one.
I was in M&Ps today next dilemma which one they seem to go from £25, £40 Or £80 for a really lush winter one.

I haven't used one for dd2 (2yrs,3mo) for a few weeks now, since she decided she wasn't going to keep her legs inside it anymore!! She'll occasionally let me tuck a blanket round her, but usually I just have to wrap her up in lots of clothes. You'd think she'd like being all cosied up inside a warm footmuff when it's so cold, but no!

I have no idea what a foot muff is, but for some reason the phrase makes me snicker. :lol:

I haven't used one for DS for around a year as the pushchair were bought didn't come with one. If it is extra cold then I will put a snow suit on him to keep him warm. Z

I had no idea what that was until Just now when I googled it. I didn't use one with either kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->