• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Footmuffs?

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I haven't really seen anyone using footmuffs where I live (It doesn't get too cold here). But it does get kinda cold, and were planning on going to Tahoe a few times this winter where it snows. I just bought a Quinny Buzz, so I'm wondering should I buy a footmuff for it as well? Does anyone know what size they go up to? Like the carri-cot seems to only be useful up to like 6months. I dont wanna buy the footmuff if it is the same ... But curious about it. It seems like it would be warmer than using a blanket, plus Erica cant throw it on the ground!

Any advice would be very much appreciated!! Thanks!

You can buy footmuffss to fit all kinda of prams.

We have the icandy apple and bought the footmuff it will last until shes out of the pram I'd say to keep them nice and warm in the winter and colder days defo buy one :D

I've got the Quinny buzz footmuff and its extremely warm, its quite roomy and is as long as the footrest when extended.

footmuff is probably the best thingf i have for my sons travels in he pram id buy one alot are very fleecy inside too

Thanks ladies! I ordered one online, and have just been waiting for it to come. Cant wait to get her snuggled into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->