for all of you new and current mommies...

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
What did you feel like the week before you gave birth?

There are all these pregnancy myths and I just wanted to know from first hand experience (and the people I trust most about pregnancy ;)) what you felt like the week before you gave birth.

Did you get more anxious?
Did you feel more ill?
Etc.

Thanks!!!
:hug:

TBH hun i just felt normal but tired....not just tired and needing sleep but i was really ready for it to be over.

Other than that i was fine....excited more than nervous i think :)

I dont know babe obviously lol, but just came in here to give you a big wishing-you-labour-in-a-few-weeks hug :)
xxx

I could not sleep at all for some reason the week before birth

i just felt really fed up, like im ready now, dont care about the pain, just get this baby outta me!!!

physically i remember my mum an dad coming up to see us a day before i went into labour an as i was sitting talkin to my mum i kept lifting my bum of the seat, she asked me are you getting shooting pains up you know where,(front bum) i said yes and she just gave me this knowing lookin an nodded her head.

i went to bed that night and my waters broke, little one was born within 24 hours!

I felt really heavy a few days before with both my kids , I remember sleeping allot . I think my body knew what was comming and was saving energy , Some how i just knew in a few days i would go in to labour ..

I could not sleep at all for some reason the week before birth

This is how I'm feeling now. I am so tired. It's like first tri again. Today I got up at 11am then was back in bed at 2pm.

i wasnt due for another couple of weeks and i didnt go into labour naturally so not sure if how i felt would make a difference hun but i know alot of people i have spoken to friends and family member i mean have said they felt tired all the time as if there body was trying to store the energy for labour

Lou
xxx

PS good luck when your time does come
xxx

I was working the week before- the night my waters went I was working on a cold football field until 10pm! Just felt tired and heavy

Did any of you feel unnaturally needy and clingy before labour?

I've been really clingy with OH today to the point where he asked what was wrong with me. Now that he's gone to bed I keep cuddling the dog and am even thinking about letting the dog sleep at the bottom of my bed tonight (he's not allowed upstairs) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->