**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

Congratulations to the ones who had their baby and here :flower: for the ones who are struggling and good luck for the ones who like me are waiting for :baby: to arrive.

Olivia Marie :) Born 5th September 8lb 4oz both doing very well.

How it happened!!
Went into Labour on Sunday morning 2am went to hospital at 4pm Monday and was 4cm dilated and then was in full labour by 7pm Monday, after an internal they noticed the baby was trying to come out face first, 3 other doctors examined me to check and this caused my waters to break! they also noticed that she had a pooh!! I was then rushed to theatre for an emergency C Section.. it all happened so fast and was quite terrifying but i just had to trust they knew what they were doing.. Everyone was brilliant and i still cant quite believe she is here. All doing well now and at home enjoying being a little family :)

xx

Congratulations! So happy for you x x x

How us everyone doing? September is slowly coming to an end... Any signs of babys?? I've had 1 false alarm on Sunday had really quite bad contractions for about 4 hours then they just dissapered :( but left an awful pain across my stomach so had to go to hospital to have lots of checks to see if my placenta was ok everything was fine with baby and placenta so they gave me painkillers and antibiotics and now I'm fine! So still just waiting lol hope everyone else is well xx

I cant believe how quickly September is coming to an end, the month we've been waiting for for so long *sob*

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->