**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

I know what you mean, this staying active lark is hard work especially as I have SPD.

I didn't want to start trying until last night as I wanted a September baby rather than an August baby but wish I had started trying sooner now :dohh: x

its really exciting yet scary too....

my LO isn't due till 16th but i have to go to daycare tomorrow cause of the pre- eclamsia, i just have to hope its stable or i will be meeting them far too quick!!!

and doing nothing is driving me mad!!! i have so much to do"!!

its really exciting yet scary too....

my LO isn't due till 16th but i have to go to daycare tomorrow cause of the pre- eclamsia, i just have to hope its stable or i will be meeting them far too quick!!!

and doing nothing is driving me mad!!! i have so much to do"!!

Aww poor u! Hope all is ok when u go get checked!!! Ur little one is due on my bday :) lol xx

YAY!!!!!!! Due tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited but nervous:happydance:

Good luck everyone:flower:

Good luck Heather :D Cant wait to hear your update :happydance:

I'm in clinic tomorrow and getting my induction date which will hopefully be for sometime next week... scared!! x

Thanks every1. RANT ALERT. I'm really upset and can't stop crying 'cause people are really pissing me off! People keep saying things like 'Well its your last night of freedom for ages tonight' 'Good luck youre gonna need it you wont have any peace from now on' and all this shit. :( Like Im not nervous enough! Im in bits about how my daughter is going to react and the most helpful thing anyone can say is stuff like that and then tell me to shut up if I react :cry: Even my OH is being a complete dick, I ask him to tidy up and he says 'I didnt make the mess'. No our daughter did and seeing as I'm being induced tomorrow I wanted 5 mins to relax. For gods sake, Im just dreading tomorrow now everything is going to pieces :cry:

I think its normal to feel like that :( even more so this time cause you know how hard it is with a newborn and now you have your daugther to think of too makes it that more stressful. The nearer I'm getting the reality is starting to scare me, having images of Daisy tipping him out the moses basket, feeding him grapes, all sorts. But like with the first time you do it, you just have to. :hugs: xxx

Hello Ladies and Bumps :flower:

I'm a September mummy turned August mummy. Just wanted to stop by and wish you all the very best of luck and I look forward to reading all of your birth stories and seeing the pics of your gorgeous little bundles.

Kaz x

I just hope I don't disrupt her too much :cry: I dont want to have to tell her off over things either but if shes too rough with him Im going to have to tell her not to and I dont want her to resent me for it. I dunno just a million and 1 emotions are running through me at the moment. I just want everyone to f*** off and give me some space. I don't even want my OH at the hospital, the thought of him being there all day tomorrow is pissing me off and I dont even know why!! x

I'm feeling exactly the same as u! Worried sick how I'm gunna cope with a newborn and a very hyper active boystress (nearly) 5 year old! Just *try* to relax sweetie like Hayley said it's obviously normal to feel like this as most of us 2nd time mums are feeling the same! You more so cos u no ur havin ur baby tmoro! U will cope and after a fee weeks you will all have a nice routine and will be fine ignore hubby he's been a tool! Good luck darling xx

I just hope I don't disrupt her too much :cry: I dont want to have to tell her off over things either but if shes too rough with him Im going to have to tell her not to and I dont want her to resent me for it. I dunno just a million and 1 emotions are running through me at the moment. I just want everyone to f*** off and give me some space. I don't even want my OH at the hospital, the thought of him being there all day tomorrow is pissing me off and I dont even know why!! x

Aww you will be ok :) just go into it feeling positive the worst thing you can do is go into it feeling like its going to be a nightmare!! Your little one will love having a baby brother or sister.. my best friend has just had another baby and her little boy loves it to bits :) Just stay calm with her and let her help you.#

As for the freedom thing and all that jazz give them all the two fingers or just say swear words in your head haha! Having a baby is amazing and you have already shown you can bring up one so you will be fine.#

I hate negative people lol.... go for it Girl!! Good luck

x

Morning!!

Any got any signs??

Heather91 dont listen to everyone else, i have had a few people say to me make most of things now cos you wont get sleep or have a life etc etc, and all i have said to them, is you know what i cant wait i have waited 9 months for that and if i am tired when he comes so what i want this baby more than anything x

Hello all!!

Britt24 - had lots of BH yesterday. Feel as if Im going to have my period.

Olivia Marie :) Born 5th September 8lb 4oz both doing very well.

How it happened!!
Went into Labour on Sunday morning 2am went to hospital at 4pm Monday and was 4cm dilated and then was in full labour by 7pm Monday, after an internal they noticed the baby was trying to come out face first, 3 other doctors examined me to check and this caused my waters to break! they also noticed that she had a pooh!! I was then rushed to theatre for an emergency C Section.. it all happened so fast and was quite terrifying but i just had to trust they knew what they were doing.. Everyone was brilliant and i still cant quite believe she is here. All doing well now and at home enjoying being a little family :)

xx

Congratulations!! Blimey that's fast! So glad to hear you're all home together! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->