**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

jacks mummy

Reaction score
Well only 2days and we will officially be in September and our month to meet our LO's!! :cloud9: how is everyone feeling? I'm ok just huge lol and will be glad to have her here with me safe and sound! I'm due 26th sep and no I could quite easily have an October baby but my son was 1week early so I'm hoping this is not the case for me! Anyway I'm sure ur all as excited as me :dance: xx

So excited it's getting to be our month lol, I am having a c section on 29/9 and can't wait to meet our little man and get to hold ohm at last!

YES! finallllly! im due on the 18th so not far from you. i have a feeling i might go a week overdue..just got that feeling.. haha but no signs of anything happening any time soon! :(

Im due on the 1st !! I thought he would have been here by now but no signs except a bit plug coming away.. got a feeling he is gonna be late :( Due date on Thursday, cant believe it xx

im so excited , only 13days till my due date, but he will probably come early, I have to much fluid and iv already lost my plug and i was 1cm dilated 2weeks ago!!
Feel s**t at moment as I have the flu :(

woohooooo im due on 25th

can anybody tell me where the past 8 months have gone???

I'm due on the 1st Sept! But I think I'm going to be overdue!! Baby is far too comfy in there!

I'm due the 6th but was convinced I'd have an August baby...not so though. Ah well not long now x

Im due on the 12th but being induced on the 1st eeeeeek 3days to go!! x

I'm due on the 1st Sept! But I think I'm going to be overdue!! Baby is far too comfy in there!

Hey :) We are due the same day... u had any signs at all ? x

Hi! Oh That's great, I'll be keeping watch out for your posts!! :D I've not really much symptoms I had 2 contractions last sunday and felt crampy all day, so I though that was going to be it, but nothing really since. I've had a bit of pressure down below and pressure on my lower back but no loss of plug or anything like that :(

The midwife I want goes off call today and is back on next weekend, so if nothing happens today (I doubt it will) then hopefully baby can hold out until this weekend! lol It's pretty frustrating not knowing when it's going to be!

Will this be your first too? It's so exciting, but all I seem to be thinking about is when baby is going to arrive - it's starting to become an obsession for me, lol! I don't know what it will be like going overdue, I always thought I'd be early!

I know it's so exciting!! I cant believe how many have turned into august babies already though! Hopefully ours won't turn into October babies jacks mummy!xxx

Hi! Oh That's great, I'll be keeping watch out for your posts!! :D I've not really much symptoms I had 2 contractions last sunday and felt crampy all day, so I though that was going to be it, but nothing really since. I've had a bit of pressure down below and pressure on my lower back but no loss of plug or anything like that :(

The midwife I want goes off call today and is back on next weekend, so if nothing happens today (I doubt it will) then hopefully baby can hold out until this weekend! lol It's pretty frustrating not knowing when it's going to be!

Will this be your first too? It's so exciting, but all I seem to be thinking about is when baby is going to arrive - it's starting to become an obsession for me, lol! I don't know what it will be like going overdue, I always thought I'd be early!

Well I lost 2 big bits of plug last Saturday morning (got all excited thinking that was gonna be my day) and wee bits here and there ever since but thats been it. He feels as if he is having a private party in there today, my stomach is going crazy lol :haha: Wish he would get his skates on and make his way out!!!

Yeh this is my first too.... Im sooooooooo nervous about the whole birth thing :blush: But I thinks its more the not knowing of whats going to happen than the fear of the pain! How you feeling about it? x

Can't believe it's nearly our month! Due 23rd September, 5 days after my birthday. Although this could potentially be an October baby, DS was 6 days late. I'm so happy to be on maternity leave, feeling good although getting bigger and it's tough lugging our 1 year old around. He's still going to nursery two days a week though so I'll get some rest before baby comes, but need to start packing stuff as we'll be moving to a new house prob November! This baby is so active and it feels like he/she is running out of room, always doing somersaults on my bladder! Hope everyone is feeling well.

Yay I'm due on 18th although bubs is more than welcome to come anytime now, I've had enough x

Well I lost 2 big bits of plug last Saturday morning (got all excited thinking that was gonna be my day) and wee bits here and there ever since but thats been it. He feels as if he is having a private party in there today, my stomach is going crazy lol :haha: Wish he would get his skates on and make his way out!!!

Yeh this is my first too.... Im sooooooooo nervous about the whole birth thing :blush: But I thinks its more the not knowing of whats going to happen than the fear of the pain! How you feeling about it? x

That's great! So you could be any day now - fingers crossed!!

I'm also nervous, just wonder how I'm going to cope with the pain. I'm planning a homebirth with just water and G&A (if it doesn't make me feel sick). But after those 2 contractions on sunday - which were agony I'm really nervous I won't manage hours and hours of that pain! I've been reading a good book - Juju sundins birth skills and it's all about how to distract yourself from pain, so hopefully I can use something from it! I just hope I can remain in control!

Where are you planning to have your baby?

Ohhh i can't wait now! So glad baby has made it until September (they were going to induce me 'cause he's small) I've just developed really bad sciatica and looks as though I'll be induced on Friday so he should be here between the 2nd and 4th! Really other than that, I feel well in myself Im not huge or uncomfy other than the back pain. :flower:

That's great! So you could be any day now - fingers crossed!!

I'm also nervous, just wonder how I'm going to cope with the pain. I'm planning a homebirth with just water and G&A (if it doesn't make me feel sick). But after those 2 contractions on sunday - which were agony I'm really nervous I won't manage hours and hours of that pain! I've been reading a good book - Juju sundins birth skills and it's all about how to distract yourself from pain, so hopefully I can use something from it! I just hope I can remain in control!

Where are you planning to have your baby?

Wow.. a homebirth! What made you decide that? I havent even considered options like that to be honest. I will be giving birth in the local MLU.. about 15 mins max from my house so not too far to travel. You sound so much more prepared than me.. Im gonna just take it as it comes lol how unprepared huh? hehe :haha: x

Ah ladies it's so exciting!! I hope some of us start to give birth soon! Does everyone have there hospital bags ready and waiting? I'm doin mine this week!! Xx

Can't wait, I'm due on the 9th n desperate to have her now!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"