**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

Just wanted to say good luck to all the ladies that are due this month :thumbup: i hope you all get to have your babies as close to your due dates as possible without going over.
I cant quite believe that its September either! Im counting down to this time next month now!

I can't wait now. I'm not due to 13th but now I've made it to the new school year baby can leave by the nearest (and only) available exit as quickly as possible.

I'm starting the spicy food and pinapple diet now. Made a wicked chilli last night and was woken up a few times in the night by what I think was BH.

Dear September Mummies!!!!!

Yay finally it is our special month....

Good luck to all!

:)

i agree now ive made it till the 1st he can do what he likes! i feel very relieved!! 5 days to meet my little prince :) xxxx

Happy due date to me! Lol and all the other 1st september mummies.

I can start counting down the days til i definitely know I'll have this little boy. But hopefully he wont take the full 2 weeks like his big brother.

Anybody having contractions or any other signs so far?

YES! September is here :D!
I can't wait to meet my little boy.
Too excited I think, I just really hope I don't go over!!

Wow cant belive its september already. I'm due the 7th and will be induced then if baby waits till then. So excited but i'm driving myself crazy sigh spotting. My body has had its "clear out" as I was ill for 24hrs. Sorry TMI:blush:. No other signs or symptoms.

Anyone else had any other signs of starting?? :happydance:

yey - 4 days to go!!

no signs of anything happening here....bit of a clear out but maybe more to do with last night's dinner, who knows?!
CBA to try any of the old wives tales...but guess that may change as I get closer to being overdue! :)

Wooo!!!! I am still not quite 37 weeks so not worried about baby coming just yet. OH's Birthday on the 4th My birthday on the 8th, Baby shower on the 10th then baby can come!

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Not long now!!!

only 8 days to go for me, but really hoping she makes an appearance before then! was a week overdue with my first so hoping i go earlier this time!! wanted her to be an august baby so she'd be one of the younger ones at school, but guess she wants to be an older one :) lol x

Well I'm not really symptom spotting yet cos I'm not due for another 25days but I am keeping an eye on pains ect I think maybe as u get towards the end we start pooing alot cos I hear most of us have started to 'clear out' I've never been so much in my life lol I've been sooooo constipated this whole pregnancy now I'm going everyday if not more :shock: lol sorry for the tmi :rofl: x

Wow cant belive its september already. I'm due the 7th and will be induced then if baby waits till then. So excited but i'm driving myself crazy sigh spotting. My body has had its "clear out" as I was ill for 24hrs. Sorry TMI:blush:. No other signs or symptoms.

I keep getting regular 'clear outs' too, at least every day :blush: plus some BH's and frequent period type pains.

4 days for me. Been bouncing on my ball all day. Not had any signs except I have been losing my mucus plug since Monday last week :shrug:

I keep getting regular 'clear outs' too, at least every day :blush: plus some BH's and frequent period type pains.

I ended up calling the hospital as I was so bad for 24hrs I couldnt move more than a few meters from the bathroom. My OH was so worried as he has never seen me that bad before. The hospital just told me to keep hydrated and said unfortunately some people dont experience clear outs but some who do may have quite intense ones :haha:. Guess i was the latter :blush:.
I'm feeling great today though just a bit crampy so I am hoping it wont be long for more syptoms to kick in.

I ended up calling the hospital as I was so bad for 24hrs I couldnt move more than a few meters from the bathroom. My OH was so worried as he has never seen me that bad before. The hospital just told me to keep hydrated and said unfortunately some people dont experience clear outs but some who do may have quite intense ones :haha:. Guess i was the latter :blush:.
I'm feeling great today though just a bit crampy so I am hoping it wont be long for more syptoms to kick in.

Oh poor you, glad your feeling better now though. Still, it must mean that things should happen soon for you :)

No sign of my baby yet - I doubt it will arrive today unless I have a mega quick labour and birth. lol!
Almost everyone said I'd be early and I even though I would be too, so i've been on tenderhooks for a while, but it's weird, now that my day is here I feel a bit more relaxed knowing I won't be early! Who knows when he/she will arrive now!?

I would love my baby to arrive within the next week.
As my LOs daddy is back for 2 weeks and would love him to be there with me.
Any suggestions?
Due on the 19th of this month.

x

Any suggestions?

x

Hi I've only started trying to induce labour since last night so can't really help as nothing worked yet. I'm just trying to stay active as possible and doing a lot of bouncing on my ball. Too early to know if it will work though really.

Good luck x

Any suggestions?

x

Hi I've only started trying to induce labour since last night so can't really help as nothing worked yet. I'm just trying to stay active as possible and doing a lot of bouncing on my ball. Too early to know if it will work though really.

Good luck x
Well the midwife said that it would be fine from now on if the baby arrived and as my partner gets home tomorrow.
I have been getting contractions but not really painfull ones and i would do lots of moving around but i get tired after just walking about the house lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"