For all those ttc....

AnyMonthNow

Reaction score
I know this is long but this prayer has been known to make miracles happen. I found it on a site and thought I should share it with all of you here who are ttc.

Don't just read it. Believe it! God knows exactly what our hearts desire, but if he gives everyone what they want without them asking, then no one would need to seek God.

Our Father,

We praise you, love you and adore you!

Today we come before you in childlike faith and a strong bond of sisterhood and unity and offer up this heart felt prayer for children, fruit of the womb, according to your covenant with us, your daughters!

Father we give you our deepest desires and longings for conceiving our promised children!

We believe through the stripes of Jesus our bodies are healed and come in line with your word of fruitfulness, and that you make us all to be joyful mothers of children.

Therefore we thank you that our wombs are blessed! Thank you for miracle healings, conceptions and pregnancies which will build your mighty army of miracle babies to bring glory to you in this generation.

They will shine like lights in the darkness of this world showing your faithfulness to your word and awesome power!

Let us stand on your word and proclaim your promise in the word HERE I AM AND THE CHILDREN THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME AS A SIGN AND WONDER TO THIS GENERATION!

We stand on your word Lord and declare in unity that this word does not return to you void but accomplishes that which you set it out to do! For nothing is too difficult or too hard for you!

Thank you for opening up our wombs and granting us seed from our own bodies! We believe this word and receive it!

In the name of your son, Jesus we come together and bind the works of Satan from interfering in any way or stopping your word from being fulfilled in our lives! Be it done unto us as you say Lord!

We cancel out all doubts, fears, negative reports spoken over us by anyone in Jesus name concerning our fertility!

For our wombs are filled with the life and power of the seed of God's word and that seed is blessed and shall produce a harvest of babies for God's kingdom!

We break any curses over our wombs and lives in the name of Jesus and tear down all stronghold of the enemy and his forces!

Father your word says the just shall live by faith! We confess we walk by faith and not by sight and we confess we shall receive as we mix the promises of God with our faith!

Thank you God for the many miracle conceptions and pregnancies that result from our prayer to you this day! We love you and honour you! So be it done unto us ACCORDING TO THY WORD!

By the way I'm new so most of you might not know me. I'm Liz... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->