For All Us Overdue April Mummies...

danapeter36

Reaction score
Babies...

What did we do to deserve this lol.
Some mummies, less pregnant than we have had their babies. Their babies are well behaved babies!!!

People keep saying you will come when you're ready, but we're tired of that line!!!

Anyone else hear me?!:hug:

My thoughts exactly hun! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Come on little ones. We NEED you
X

I put in a post yday that that has to be my WORST pet hate at the moment, it really doesnt help! i also put 'not long now hun' is ok as I think it is :) i'm not overdue yet but living on eggshells the last 2 weeks thinking 'I wonder if it will be today' has defo put me on a right downer! I'm really hoping my sweep does something tomorrow I am sooo dying to meet my little man now, thought you might have had your princess Dana but I thought I darnt text, Thats right up there too! xxx

My due date is a week today but I have a strong feeling he is going to refuse to budge!
Induction number two I feel *cry*

Thinking of you all and wishing for your babies to come SOOOON!!!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

xxx

I hear you Dana hun :hugs:... i just want to cry :cry: xx
and I want too meet my little sweetie x

I've been told loads that my LO will come early but I'm thinking he's gonna join the lazy babies list. Lol xx

Come on Overdue April Babies....Your Mummies are getting Impatient!!
:dust:

ohhhhhh yes i am hearing you!!!!!
I swear if one more person asks me "have you had that baby yet?' or "Are you still pregnant?" or something STUPID like that i am going to claw their eyes out!!!!!!!!

I have started screening calls and ignoring most as I 've had a gutsful of the same questions!!! Am also fed up of pitying looks off complete strangers so am thinkin of turning into a hermit til babes arrives!!

Labour dust for all of youu!!

(and lots of good luck!)

How you girls do it i dont know! Im going crazy and i still have over a week to go till my duedate!

Labour dust to all you overdue and close to being due mummies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

now be good little babies for your mummies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

how can the last few weeks feel longer than the whole damn pregnancy?!!! Can't be long now ladies!!! xxx

i know i know... well just had my sweep and now it is waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting :D

i know its is soo annoyin when ppl ask r u still pregnant? when obviously u are.. r u pushing ur baby about!! no so silly question. everyday sibce due date someone asks have u had ur baby yet. its doing my head in.. baby pls hurry up!!

I am so sick of "Still not here then?"
Er,no!
I think the massive bump is kind of giving it away,duh!
I have had this before,the last week is torture!
DS#2 just didn't want to come out and I had to have the tablets,gel and then the drip to get him out in the end!

i hear you loud and clear ladies as you know all my other three have been here by now and this little one is not interested my plug has gone am in back labour i started with contractions after falling down the stairs but he aint for doing anythign and the hospital wont either due date in 4 days and its driving me barmy most of you will understand when you get this far you can hardly walk you dont feel attractive and just want to stay in pjs until your baby arrives.

so please please april babies coem along we really want to meet you and introduce you to all on bnb.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->