for any ladies with or who have had the mirena coil

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
so in 8 days i will be having my mirena coil removed and god can i not wait, now u may be thinking i cnt wait for TTC reasons? well yes but also i think someting is also not right with this coil, this morning me and OH woke feeling kinda frisky:blush: so thought as kids were still asleep to take advantage of awaking early so we did, well tired heres what happened....
maybe tmi but relevant also, OH decided he wanted to pleasure me with some oral loving which is great and i was very turned on by the time intercourse started so i wasnt dry or anything like that, he can normally go the whole way in but for some reason he could only go half way without it causeing me pain i thought maybe i was tense so tried to relax more but when i did he managed to go further in but the pain was too much so he stopped after about 2 min of starting, then around an hour after i walked my son to school and was getting shooting pains quite bad down where my c-section scar is, the have stopped now but i have a real heavy feeling down there like the pressure pulling feeling u have when first coming on AF its horrid, i have only had the coil now for 1 month and am due to have it removed anyway but just wondered if anyone knows why or what is causing the pain because since it was fitted we have had sex 3 times and all was ok i was just bit scared but 4th time pain was too much, any experiances? :hissy:

I had the coil in for three years, and had it removed last Monday, which was the best day of my life! :D

For the first month or so, I did experience very bad cramping and on/off bleeding and spotting. After then I didn't have a period (but still had milder cramps around the time of my period) for about 18 months. Then I gradually started getting them again, until the last few months where I was getting definite periods spot on time.

I always got a feeling of the strings digging in towards the end of my cycle when the position of the cervix changes; I also got cramps from the middle to the end of my cycle in the stomach area, a bit different to the period cramps I got.

If you are nearing the end of your cycle, it is possible the strings are digging in a bit more and have changed position.

I wouldn't worry too much, as this sounds normal, but you are meant to have a 4-6 week check after insertion anyway.

They can move, maybe that's what has happened with yours. I'd get your doctor, or whoever fitted it, to get it checked ASAP.

Mine moved lower down after it had been in for about 7/8 months and then I got cramps and bleeding moreorless constantly for about 2 months after it, then I had it removed because it was really getting me down.

ETA: I misread it, didn't realise it's only been in for a litle while.

only a month it has been in for now and im still spotting daily, i had it fitted for no bloody reason after a D and E after MC was told to wait 6 months to try by the place that done it but my doc says that ridiculuos so it coming out next wednesday thanks for replys girls havent had 6 weeks check yet as it hasnt even been in that long and cant bare that pain when BDing no more i miss him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->