for anyone considering a jumperoo

catty

Reaction score
I bought a jumperoo fisherprice rainforest style for my sons xmas he is 5 months old. I then seen it said maximum weight is 26 pounds and as hes almost 20 I decided to give him it early.

We set it up last night and I am in love!!!!!
My son went in it and literally couldnt stop smiling he was so happy!! He bounced and bounced and played with all the toys on it, I left him there for just over 30 mins and when I took him out he fell asleep! Yes my son that doesnt sleep was asleep at 8pm, im so amazed.

I then put him in it again this mornkng and managed to get my hair done, breakfast ate and clothes on without crying, I think it might be my best purchase yet.

Im not letting him stay in it for long periods of time as I think he would stay in it all day if he could but dont think it would be good for his legs.

Anyway thought id let you know incase you thought you might buy it, its definately worth the money ( I got it for £50 from amazon though not full price)

Hello, i got a jumperoo for my DS about three months ago and he absolutely loved it. I could get all sorts done; cooking/washing, the lot i was amazed. Charlie weighs 25lb so i knew it wouldnt last long. The other day i noticed that there were 3 rips in the material on the seat and when i looked more closely, the weight of him had caused the material to rip straight through. Thought i better not put him in it again and its in the loft now but i miss it!! I got him a walker though and hes now enjoying pushing himself around in that.

I got the twins one for christmas but ended up giving them it early they absolutely love it!!! Best thing ever invented wish they had an adult one looks like loads of fun :haha:

My lo was in her jumperoo from 4 months it was a godsend!!
Now she just follows me around the house all day. Enjoy it!!!

It's one of the best things I have bought since my baby was born!

I am going to be sad when he outgrows it :(

My dd is 4 months and loves hers. She laughs and giggles and jumps around like crazy but apparently you can't leave them in too long as it might affect how their spines/ legs/ hips develop and apparently might delay walking. I was only told this after got it & we still use it but just mindful that we can't overuse it :)

My dd is only about to be 2 months old (will be 2 months the 22nd) and DH and I bought her a Baby Einstein jumperoo for Christmas. I can't wait until she's able to be in it! We also bought her a bumbo seat cause she hates to be laying down, she loves to be standing or sitting up. We are constantly propping her up with pillows and the boppy pillow to allow her to sit up on her own. Can't wait for her to see what we've bought her. All educational toys too!

Edit to add: we've also bought her a walker so we don't have to worry about it later on but will probably put her back and forth between the jumperoo and walker.

We had the ocean wonders jumperoo for Thomas. It was a real help at times and he adored it. It's packed away now for when we have our next child :)

My son just got his and he absolutely loves it! He also fell asleep in it, though I always take him out when he does. He's still young so he has very limited time in it. I'm looking forward to being able to let him play longer :haha:

My son just got his and he absolutely loves it! He also fell asleep in it, though I always take him out when he does. He's still young so he has very limited time in it. I'm looking forward to being able to let him play longer :haha:

Cute, does your sons feet touch the ground? My son can touch the floor with his toes but not his whole foot, I think he has short legs though

I have the rainforest jumperoo from eBay for about £40, but for ages DS didn't really 'jump' :headsmack: he kind of hung there looking at the toys. He has since figured it out, but reaches a threshold with it quite quickly and gets whingey unfortunately!

Our walker on the other hand, (this one but last year's colour https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Hoola-Walk-Around/568588,default,pd.html#q=walker) has been the best investment. He likes being in it and you can put brakes on if you need him to be still/safe for a few mins. He seems much more entertained by the things around him in this than the jumperoo. best secondhand £20 spent!

My DD gets hers for Christmas! I chose the FP Discover & Grow Jumperoo. So excited for her to go in it.

We have the rainforest Jumperoo. Rose would jump and chat with the parrot all day long if I let her.

It's so cute, when she wants out she bounces like crazy then stops, straightens her legs out and lifts her arms up to me!

We love ours! :)

Nathan only likes his in small doses. 15 minutes is ok but then he gets fed up of it and cries to come out.

I wish I had a jumperoo, it would be great to keep her still for a second :D but they're so expensive plus I have limited space :(

It says from when they have good head control.
But my sons legs are only long enough now, you could put pillows underneath though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->