for anyone considering a jumperoo

Iv just put him in it again but only 10/15 mins as he cried to come out. I took him out and hes fallen asleep..... this could be a coincidence but seriously I think this is the cure for my terrible napper haha

Santa is bringing one of these to our house this Christmas. :)

Where do they hook up to though

Its free standing, it is very bulky though and takes up alot of room, i hadnt realised quite how big.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...=UTF8&qid=1387288754&sr=8-1&keywords=jumperoo

My son just got his and he absolutely loves it! He also fell asleep in it, though I always take him out when he does. He's still young so he has very limited time in it. I'm looking forward to being able to let him play longer :haha:

Cute, does your sons feet touch the ground? My son can touch the floor with his toes but not his whole foot, I think he has short legs though

No, he can't touch the ground yet so I have a large cushion under to support his feet. Sometimes I use the nursing pillow to cushion him entirely so he only bounces with his bottom rather than his feet. :haha:

Its free standing, it is very bulky though and takes up alot of room, i hadnt realised quite how big.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...=UTF8&qid=1387288754&sr=8-1&keywords=jumperoo

Thats ok our loungeroom is huge. But I live in Australia got to find one down here hmm at what age can I place bub in it?

Thats ok our loungeroom is huge. But I live in Australia got to find one down here hmm at what age can I place bub in it?

We put our lo in his jumperoo at about 4 and a half months - he had good head control and we just put cushions under his feet until he was tall enough for it! It is a total godsend can get loads done he would bounce all day if he could but I only put him in it once a day for about 15-20 mins he gets fed up after that x

Yeah, it's more about head control and muscle strength than age, I reckon. Nathan has been bouncing himself for over two months already. He's always had really good head control and, like I said, he does it himself anyway if we hold him so we figured it would work for him. We only allow him 10-15mins a day if even daily at the moment but he does love it. :)

Awww I'm disappointed, I must have the only baby who didn't really like it! I think she enjoyed bouncing but she quickly cottoned on to the fact that when I put her in it, it meant I was going to do something else and she wasn't having any of that! It wasn't the dream solution to get the washing up done that I was hoping for! X

We have one and I sit there wit her....if I leave she gets sad. BUT, she LOVEs it. Goes crazy as long as someone is watching. Lol. She's 11 months now and cruises over to it holding the couch/chair and shakes the toys when she wants in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->