FOR ANYONE WHO THINKING ABOUT A HOME BIRTH

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Spunky Cupkake, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

For anyone who thinking about a home birth watch 264 discovery home and health home birth diaries really good programe to watch and advice

spunky xxx

2. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Are you trying for a home birth Spunky?

3. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Sod that! :lol:

4. Tootsie

Tootsie Well-Known Member

I was contemplating a home birth with my first one but eventually decided since it was my first i should have it in a hospital incase of problem's. Kind of glad i did considering the amount of problems i did have. Infact the complications i had in labour with my first put me right off the possibility of a home birth with my second. And there is no way they can do a c-section at home so off to hospital i go when i finally fall with my 3rd :lol:

5. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

Think I am havinga C-section so out of window for me although would like one... :)

6. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

I think a home birth sounds lovely, although i had to have a c-section last time so cant see me being allowed to have a home birth next time !!! (not that im even pregnant !!)

7. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

if i was every to get pregant fingers cross in the next 18months i wqoul;d love a home birth or a water birth as i think its less hassell but on the other hand i would like to be in a hosptial just in case i make the decsion when the time comes if i ever get pregant heheheh

8. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

yes wobbles i would like a homebirth as its my 3rd baby i know the midwives and i will be telling mine that i want her to be the one that is there when i go into labour and if i need to go to hosptial she is the one that is coming with me

9. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

I'd love to have home birth - I guess certain things would worry me but I believe they usually suggest your first is not home birth is all (?)

Good luck :D