For anyone wondering how ovulation tests react to pregnancy!

Emma93

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I've taken an ovulation test every few days, just to see what happens, and they have been getting soo dark! It was taking an ovulation test that made me wonder if I was pregnant in the first place, as it was a few days before my period, and I almost got a positive!

So the first one was taken a few days before my period was due, and the darkest one was taken this morning.

The 3rd darkest one was taken with just 10 mins worth of pee! Hardly anything at all.

Ov.png

ah! I've just noticed that you use the green handled tests! I just posted a question about those, if it's not too much trouble would you please take a look at the thread for me?? It's called 'does anyone use green handled OPKs' and it's about the darkness of positive lines when ovulating!! Btw, congrats!!!! I am hoping mine will get like that, i'm only 7dpo and trying not to feel downhearted about neg HPTs and positive OPKs as I know this is ridiculously early...is this your first?

Same happened to me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I've taken an ovulation test every few days, just to see what happens, and they have been getting soo dark! It was taking an ovulation test that made me wonder if I was pregnant in the first place, as it was a few days before my period, and I almost got a positive!

So the first one was taken a few days before my period was due, and the darkest one was taken this morning.

The 3rd darkest one was taken with just 10 mins worth of pee! Hardly anything at all.

View attachment 544275

Wow Firstly Congratulations :)

Ff thinks im 8dpo...
Countdown to preg says 5dpo...
i believe i O on cd 11 as my temp spiked up then down... today is CD 19, only thing is since O ive had no cm :/ and my temps are all over the place since O.

i have the same opks...
Took one CD 17 & 18 for an exp... It looks like the first few of yours,

Im a little nervous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back