• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For current moms/mums - Was your 1st baby early, late, or on time?

I was induced at 2 weeks over with my first :dohh:
But as it turned out, there must have been some miscalculation in my due date, b/c she was still covered in vernix and def NOT 14 days over! :roll:
xx

I was inducded 10 days over due and he was born the next day. So 11 days late in total x

Thanks for sharing all!

Looks like what she said is holding true!

I put on time. DS was born at 39+5 after lots of prodromal labor. I figure it's not really logical to restrict "on time" to a single estimated 24-hour period. I would consider your EDD +/- 2 or 3 days to be 'on time'.

I voted early but I went into labour 2 days early and she arrived a day before edd

I went into labour 5 days before due date and she was born 2 days before due date.

I was early by almost 4 weeks but that was because I was induced.

DD was 10 days early. Hoping this one will do the same as she is due for the 19th of january and we have a wedding on the 18th:haha:

My DS was born at 41+1, much to my ire. Haha.

my boy was 3 days late. he was born via c-section. funny enough when they checked me over that day he was fully engaged. only 3 days earlier the doctors/midwife felt and he was totally out of my pelvis - which is partly why we decided on a c-section. the hospital midwife was very rude about how i should have tried for a natural birth instead of a section, but the doctor said he was more than happy to perform it based on risk factors :)

42+1 by 12 week scan date. 41+5 by ovulation date. Induction declined.

Looks like late wins! My daughter was a week late and then took 2 days getting out - little madam!

My son was 4 days early. Awaiting the arrival of my second, shes got until Sunday to beat her brother but i think shes staying put x

:rofl: she was born 16 hours after I posted that so earlier than her brother.

He was one week early, but I had to be induced thanks to preclampsia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->