• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For current moms/mums - Was your 1st baby early, late, or on time?

Mine was 4 days early. I went into labor on the full moon though, so I think the fact that the full moon was so close to my due date helped.

I think that statistically, most first time moms do go over their due date...however it's becoming (sadly) common for medical practitioners to induce before that.

I had to be induced at 38w 3d, and gave birth at 38w 4d. I had lots of medical complications that required the induction. All it took was 2 applications of cervical gel and lots of walking though. I think my body was quite ready to give birth :)

I put on time because I went into labour on my due date (waters broke, contractions and pessary given) he arrived at 40 + 1 though :)

My DS was 3 weeks early i had no problems during pregnancy, but ALL the females my side of the family have had there DS or DS early so maybe it can be hereditary?

My first was born 3 days early. Went into labor the night before, though. Ended up getting induced since my labor stopped.

My second was 5 days early (induced)

My third was four days late (also induced)

My little girl was 4 days late. I was expecting to go the full 2 weeks over and be induced, so I was pretty happy!

8. Days. Late.

Longest 8 days of my LIFE!! This one better not do the same to me!! I was 4 hours away from starting my induction when I went into labor on my own!

My little girl was born 16 days late!! I was induced on day 14 and she took 2 days. And I thought she'd be early!! Every day over felt like a year. This time I'm ignoring my due date completely!! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->