For everyone whos has an ERPC / D&C

kafs78

Reaction score
Hi

Can you tell me extactly how many days you went from having your ERPC / D&C and getting your first AF?

Im on day 30 and still no AF. Took a preg test this morn, but -....

So when will my AF be here ( its the 64,000 $ question)

It varies from person to person. It can take up to 8 weeks and they consider that "normal." For me, it took 8 weeks to get AF after my first mc and almost 7 weeks to get it after my second AF. Some women on this site continue to have a normal cycle. It's good that your HPT was negative. Remember, they aren't as sensitive as getting a blood test, so you may still have too much hcg in your system to trigger AF yet. Hang in there, she'll come soon enough. If she doesn't, you can always talk to your doctor about jump starting your period. I hope this helps. I'm so sorry for your loss.

After my first it came on CD37. After my second........well I'm waiting at the moment! Hope it comes soon! Doing my head in x

heya hun. well for me it took 9 weeks and 2 days. im still waiting for my 2nd af, currently been 8 weeks and 1 day. so its a trip to the docs for me!! heres hoping u dont have to wait that long :) xxx

Mine was 31 days after my dnc. Good luck. :hugs:

AAAAH, this waiting is killing me.

Im now on day 31.. and nothing. Keep thinking im getting slight cramp, but maybe its all in my head.

Hate when your not in control of your own body!

its horrible isnt it!! :( just want to ttc again but my body is not co-operating! x

Hey

Im sure your all as addicted to this site as me.. and i seem to see the same name user names most days replying to threads.

So as we are all in the TTC-After-our-Loss Boat - then why not get to know one another..

I will start, so please follow suit:

Name: Kathleen
Details: went for 12wk scan on 21 Apr, was bleeding. Found out baby died at 8-9weeks. Had ERPC 23 Apr..
This was my second pregnancy.

Hi Kathleen. My name is Amanda. I'm 35, my husband will be 41 on Wednesday. I live in Berkeley, California, US.

My first pregnancy went to 10 weeks. I had a blood clot in my uterus which pushed the baby out of place and caused a mc. I lost the baby on Christmas Eve 2008 and had to have a D&C.

My second pregnancy went to 6 weeks. Even at 4 weeks I could tell something wasn't right. I had a weird pain in my uterus. They never identified the pain but the pregnancy wasn't developing properly. I was scheduled to have another D&C on Christmas Eve 2009, but they pushed it back a couple of weeks after seeing some hope. I ended up having a D&C in mid January of this year.

Nice to meet you and thanks for asking. :hugs:

I delivered naturally before my d&c and got my first af 30 days later.

I have four children, I lost one pg at 4+5 in December and fell with Isabella a couple of weeks later. I went for my 13 week scan to find she had died the day before.

good idea!!

im nikki and ive just turned 21. come from kent in sunny england!

got my bfp in november...found out at scan i had a blighted ovum :(

pg wasnt planned but VERY much wanted, so we are ttc again, as soon as my cycles stop messing about :(

Heart Tree im so sorry to hear your story.. and especially having to go through it all over 2 Christmas'!

You know what....... 3rd time lucky!

Heart Tree im so sorry to hear your story.. and especially having to go through it all over 2 Christmas'!

You know what....... 3rd time lucky!

Thanks hon, that means a lot. Yes it felt like a cruel joke when they both happened around Christmas time. The stupid ultrasound tech actually told me I shouldn't get pregnant around Christmas. What a jerk!

I do hope 3rd time is lucky. I hope you get your BFP soon too!

Hi Kathleen and Amanda. I'm Felicity. I had an ERPC on the 16th May at 10+1. They think the heartbeat stopped at about 8+5 (last seen in scan at 7+5). This was my 3rd pregnancy. The first was in August 2009 which ended in a miscarriage naturally at 7 weeks, the second was in November 2009 and ended in a miscarriage naturally at 6 weeks.

Waiting for cycles to resume, but still giving BFP's on tests so might be a while. I have a blood test on Wednesday to assess the situation. I will try and keep you posted! Good luck to you both.

hi, im currently on day 43! waiting for AF did a hpt last weekend it was bfn which i suppose is good cus my levels have gone down

hey huns well im the opposite after my ERPC i oved cd9 and had a 23 day cycle was very odd but the cycle after that it all went mad and took around 6 months to settle into a reg pattern, good luck im sure it will arrive soon huns :hug: xx

CharlieM -how do you know you OV on CD09? did you start counting from day after ERPC or day after bleeding?

I stopped bleeding on 7 May and i have today started my 1st AF - so thats only 18 days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->