For fun...How tall are you, and do you think your bump is big?

mamato2more

Number 9 on the way
Reaction score
I am 5'9", (size 16 at conception) and with the twins, I feel aout 33 weeks, and am measuring about that..I think in my pic, I don't look all that big, but it was taken I think about three weeks ago..some shirts make me look huge, some not so much..So, compared to others, considering your height, do you think you have a big bump?

I am 5'4", size 8 UK at cconception and still in my usual clothes, I look abit like I had a huge dinner but other than that nothing there lol

I'm 6ft2/size 12-14 and I look like a pregnancy fraud :( 28 weeks preggo and I dont look pregnant at all hahaha x

I was a size 8 uk before conception and im 5ft10 and i have a noticeable bump

I'm 5ft 10, 22 weeks, didnt have much of a bump until 2 weeks ago (to quote my lovely brother - it just looks like you've had one too many pies) :(
And now I feel huge and I love it!!:happydance:

Im 5'7 was a size UK8-10 before being pregnant. Ive put on about 7lbs. I think my bumps pretty big, it measured 37inch round last week :) x

Im 5'7 was a size UK8-10 before being pregnant. Ive put on about 7lbs. I think my bumps pretty big, it measured 37inch round last week :) x

You are daring! I don't think I want to measure around..Holy smokes, I'd be huge!

I'm 5'2" and have a tiny bump! I'm overweight so I just look fatter.

I am 5ft 6 and 3/4 (the 3/4 is very important :) )
I was a 16/18 pre-conception, 16ish now. I have the tiniest bump in the world :cry:

I am a midget at 5ft 2inches and i think my bump is ok. I did think it was big but i have been looking on the bump thread and i think it looks average now.

I'm 5ft 2. Weighed 8 stone and was a size 8 pre pregnant.
Now have a 39 inch waist and weigh just over 10 stone. I have a noticeable bump.. but have also put on a lot of maternal fat all over. :)

I am 5 ft 3, size 10 uk clothing, still fit in all my clothes apart from my skinny jeans the buttons too snug! Still waiting to show, just a rounded lower hard tummy at the moment. xx

im 5'6 clothes were 10-12 uk size now materinity 12 or 14 normal clothes

xx

I wonder what the difference is between UK sizes and US sizes..hhmmm..

im 5ft 7 n a 1/2, and i did fit into uk size 8 jeans.....im only 15 weeks, and i've already got a pot belly! n i can only fit in 2 pairs of my jeans now, stretchy size 10 with only the zip n maybe the bottom button done up

I am 5'1" and 21 weeks along. I don't think my bump is too big but it's getting there! :)

I'm 5ft1 and wear about a US size 14/16 normally, I'm a short little pear shaped person LOL I think I'm kinda big for 23 weeks only because this is my 3rd baby :)

I think us sizes are smaller than ours so our 12 would be a us 10 i think anyway not 100%

xx

I'm 5ft9 and UK size 8... The bump is none existant! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"