For how many days do you get a + opk??

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im just curious as to how many days you get a positive opk for? Once I've got a positive I never usually carry on testing, but this time I did and have a second day of positive. As i haven't carried on testing before I dont really know if this is normal or if it will have any bearing on ovulation date?? Help!! TIA xx

Normally I get two and o one 3rd day. I've realised that's where I was going a bitwrong as I would think I od on 1st day or just after x

Does depend which tests...clearblue do some tests which show the 4 most fertile days or another set that show the best two days. Typically full Lh surge lasts for 48 hours then about 24-48 hours later you actually ovulate

I usually use asda opks, but this time I've got tesco Opks, I just can't justify paying for the clear blues.

Ok so if I got a pos yesterday and today then I should do another opk tonorrow and keep bedding until til tues do u think?? As im likely to ovulate tomorrow?? X

That should catch it. Tbh if it was me I wouldn't do an opk tomorrow and just DTD anyway. I would suggest if you had positive yesterday and today then you will likely ovulate today or tomorrow but always good for a DTd on Tuesday....can't hurt eh

The only way you know for sure when you ovulate is to temp btw

Good luck x

Package inserts for most OPKs say to stop testing after you get a positive result. I have tested after the first positive in the past and it just mucked up my charts so I stopped doing it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->