? for ladies pregnant multiple times

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I have a question for ladies that have been pregnant multiple times. Did you get your bfp around the same time each pregnancy? Every time I got 8/9 dpo I feel like I'm out since all 3 of my pregnancies (2 miscarriages) I've gotten a bfp by 9 dpo.

For me I always get a bfp by 10dpo if pregnant. But I think for some people it varies!

Definitely different each time. Gotten bfps at 7 days post bd, 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo. Sometimes with fmu, sometimes not until evening. Never the same

My first was BFN at 11 and pos at 12dpo!!

Other 3 were the same - definite BFP by 9dpo.

My 1st: no early testing. I started at 13dpo and it was positive.

2nd and 3rd were both bfp at 9dpo on frer only. I tested on a whim with my 2nd in the afternoon of 9dpo and with my 3rd it was fmu because I just knew I was.

Comparing my tests progressions with early testing. I think that if I had tested early with my 1st, I wouldn't have got a bfp until 10dpo.

With my 2 year old son and new baby I got my BFP at 10dpo.
Got a decent line on frer at 10dpo with my 2 year old.
But with the new baby I got a vvvvv faint line at 10dpo. Tested at 8dpo and completely BFN.
Had a ton of symptoms with my 2 year old too by 7dpo but with the new baby I had zero symptoms untill 6 weeks and they are both boys.

With our 8 year old dd we wasn't trying. I had sore boobs for about a week b4 my period was due.
And with our 10 year old son we did try for him but I didn't test untill about a day b4 AF so wud of been about 15 dpo.

Every pregnancy is definitely different.

Mine was 12 dpo with my first and 10 dpo with my second.

I've had 8 pregnancies (two babies, six losses) and my :bfp: 's have all been wildly different.

Earliest I've had has been around 8/9 dpo (my most recent pregnancy, ended in miscarriage), several have been the day before AF is due or the day it's due. A couple of them, I was an entire week late for AF before I got a bfp (both of those ended in miscarriage.)

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it either in terms of whether or not the pregnancy is then successful. I didn't test early with my boys so all I know is that the day AF was due I got a :bfp: but I've no way of knowing if it would have been positive if I've tested any earlier (if that makes sense?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->