FOR SALE - Fisherprice JUMPEROO.

Bella's Mamma

Mummy to Alessia
Reaction score
Fisherprice Jumperoo for sale!

This has been an absolute lifesaver for me. My little girl loved it and it is a safe place to plonk them while you get a few things done. I only wish I had bought it sooner and had more use out of it, it's only a couple of months old. The Jumperoo is in absolutely perfect condition and looks unused. I have the original box and packaging and it comes from a smoke free home.

For full product details and Amazon reviews see...

[www.amazon.co.uk]

£60 ONO

Hiya, I see your LO is only 7 months old, is the Jumperoo not suitable at 7 months? (Just I was thinking about it as a Christmas thing but George will be 7 months then... is this too late for it?) I was advised when I was looking at them they are suitable from 6mth+ Sorry to hijack your thread, just curious :flower:

Hi, yes, they are suitable past six months. Alessia went in hers from early four months and loved it straight away. In the last few weeks though she has got better and better at crawling and so just wants to be on the move the whole time. I have a three year old too and so Alessia wants to be free to interfere with whatever Bella is up to! Most little ones use them for much longer than Alessia. I would get one sooner rather than later though so you can get as much use out of it as possible.

my daughter loved this and she still in it at 11 month nearly 12 they are good i would recommend

I was thinking of getting one of these, Mothercare have them in the sale for £79.99 though so you may want to lower your price to move it on here x

Thanks, I've just put it up on gumtree now. I think I might have a buyer from our local forum though so fingers crossed. Moving house soon and need all the money we can get!

i know the feeling got four weeks to get a deposit lol trying to sell not that easy lol might have to car boot lol

Kiddie care are £75.95 and mother care will price match to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->