• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

!for sale!GENUINE PINK FLOWER BUGGY SNUGGLE...SOLD...

nikkip75

Reaction score
This is a genuine buggy snuggle, very pretty with a big flower and pocket for toy/dummy/keys??

it has been used a lot so not as soft as it was when i bought it new but still has looooads of life left in it!

it has come away a bit at the top (see pic) this cant be seen when its being used and could easily be fixed just havent got the time to do it.

this is a universal size and fits most buggies and prams. i have had loads of buggy snuggles and i stopped using them when my 3 year old was about 2 as they are long.

ive been using this one on a bugaboo and have used this and other buggy snuggles on a loola, buggster, hauck infinity, and M&P pliko p3 and lite and they fit perfect on all of them but just bought a new one so wont use this one now.

£15 posted

Me please ? Can do bank transfer or postal order as no money in paypal ...can u pm me please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->