FOR SALE: lots of size 10 maternity clothes MORE ADDED

wishingonastar

Reaction score
Prices include postage, but if you don't like the price I've put feel free to make me an offer.

I'll remove items from my posts as they're sold so as to avoid confusion...so if you see items below then they should still be available :thumbup:

Payment by paypal preferably and buyer to cover any paypal fee incurred

SOLD 1. Black Topshop Maternity Cardigan
View attachment 210402

2. Black Maternity Work Trousers - size 10 - £4 posted
Very comfortable to wear and due to adjustable internal waist band will last throughout the trimesters. Material is good quality and provides excellent fit to wearer.
View attachment 210405

3. Black Next Maternity Top -size 10 - £3 posted
Sleeveless, smart and floaty over bump, so great for second and third tri when you're hot, growing, but need to look smart for work. Or could be a lovely evening top.
View attachment 210401

4. Black Peacocks Slouch Trousers - size 10 - £3 posted
A fab pair of trousers for either days or evenings when you need to chill in comfy clothes. Extremely comfy to wear and still look visually pleasing as they're plain black and a fitted style.
View attachment 210403

SOLD 5. Turquoise Maternity Skirt
View attachment 210404

6. Black Mothercare Skirt - size 10 - £3 posted
Very comfortable skirt for all trimesters. Will reach to knee so cool for summer and smart enough for work or play.
View attachment 210409

7. White Red Herring Maternity Top- size 10 - £3 posted
Sleeveless, light material, floaty over bump area. Comfortable and of a versatile design as can be dressed smartly for work with black trousers or dressed down for play with jeans/leggings.
View attachment 210413

8. Floral Next Top - size 10 - £4 posted
Beautiful, comfortable, summery maternity top. Drawstring design at bottom to gather material in under bump meaning the top shows of your pregnancy bump instead of sitting like a tent! Great for work and play.
View attachment 210415

9. Grey Next Top - size 10 - £3 posted
Great for work or play. Subtle beading to pattern. Fits nicely and great for work or weekends.
View attachment 210417

10. Mamas and Papas Black Dress- size 10 - £10 posted
I'm really sorry to see this go :( Really comfy design, can be also worn with a top under or on its own. Bubble hem design meaning it sits beautifully on your knee. I was given a lot of compliments wearing this dress for work.
View attachment 210418

Number 3, do you have a better pic, black is so hard to photograph, is the sleeve bit frilly? X

Number 3, do you have a better pic, black is so hard to photograph, is the sleeve bit frilly? X

Sure, I'll do photo tomorrow as should be better in daylight and I currently have emily sleeping on my lap...she stays there til we go to bed and its a great excuse for OH to be in charge of bringing me coffee :haha: will also give desc of design with better pic as I can't fully remember myself!!!

Number 10 - please can you measure from top to hem for me (I'm tall so what's knee length on others is mini on me!!). Also could you do that on numbers 12 & 13 too in case 10 is no good :)

How much would it be in total for the top I've already bought and one of these dresses posted? :hugs:

Elliebank -
No. 10 = 84cms (approx)
No. 12 = 92cms (approx)
No. 13 = 90cms (approx)

have put approx as had to measure with a ruler :haha:

EB - forgot to answer second part of question...I'll do same as with other person and knock a squid off second item so dress for £9 if ya like

Just measured and they're too short :-( BUT, on 12 & 12, did you measure from the top of the neck at the back of the dress, or from where it goes down to on the bust at the front iykwim?

Sam louize - sorry, managed pic but didn't get chance to upload so will do that tomorrow. I text EB this afternoon explaining emily has been a clingy whingey grump all day and doesn't think sleep applies to her...I'm tapping this out on phone whilst I still try to settle her for the night :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->