FOR SALE: lots of size 10 maternity clothes MORE ADDED

I am sooooo glad that I've started selling Katie's clothes before I have a NB, there's no way I could do it whilst trying to sort a baby out!

^^^:haha: wish I'd known emily was gonna be born too big for isabels newborn clothes and I could have sold them before she arrived :haha:

I measured from neck to hem so nope they sound too short then! That's a shame cos they're lovely dresses :(

Yep no worries, hope she ok!

Think her problem is she struggles to drift off to sleep and ends up massively overtired and has huge meltdowns :( I'm now playing a rainforest melody thing everytime I try to get her to sleep as on google some peeps said they did it and now just playing that melody sends baby into a sleep at naptimes...I swear this better work cos listening to it nonstop is not helping my sanity!!!!!!

Levichips - your two items were posted today :thumbup: OH came home and felt sorry for me as not left house all day other than to take isabel to nursery so he posted them :thumbup:

:-( Oh well - just the top then please!

Levichips - your two items were posted today :thumbup: OH came home and felt sorry for me as not left house all day other than to take isabel to nursery so he posted them :thumbup:

aw tell him thankyou hehe hope she is ok and gets better soon hun xx

hi hun just got the items thankyou very much xxx

the last 2 dresses....can you do them cheaper together? :)

in all honesty i'd be reluctant to as could easily sell for this or more on Ebay...only reason i'm doing this route first is its quicker and i don't get much time these days!

i could knock a squid off so do them both for £19 posted (though paypal to be gifted so buyer covers fees)

let me know if you're interested :)

Ok, no worries I understand. If i could have the last dress only and pay by bank transfer would you accept 9? Can you tell i'm skint?! I can do it pretty much straight after tea if so :)

Ok, no worries I understand. If i could have the last dress only and pay by bank transfer would you accept 9? Can you tell i'm skint?! I can do it pretty much straight after tea if so :)

lol no worries...what price were you looking to pay for both then?
i can do last one for £9 :)

lol no worries...what price were you looking to pay for both then?
i can do last one for £9 :)

Probably something closer to 15/16....but i know you can't do them that cheap and totally understand that :flow: let me know by PM your bank details and i'll do it tonight for the last dress :)

Think I'll leave top Hun, think i thought was bit tighter around you not as floaty iygwim. Thx tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->