For the cow print loving baby wearing amongst you.

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mei-Tai-Snug...by_Carriers?hash=item2c53f26301#ht_500wt_1182
:haha:

Gah, I must resist buying :haha: someone else buy it quickly! :rofl:

ooh naughty!

but i could make one for cheaper than that (sorry had to be said :haha:)

x

oh i want a sewing machine so i can make stuff.

kota, if you lived near me, id give you my old one, its just sat upstairs gathering dust lol

and watch this space, well not this exact space, a space in my shop haha, im closed till may but that means i'll be working on lots of new ideas hopefully, provided i have the energy lmao

x

I'm getting a Mei Tai made for me by a friend on here :dance: I just want that one too :haha:

you are gonna be in big trouble when squish sees this!

kota, if you lived near me, id give you my old one, its just sat upstairs gathering dust lol

and watch this space, well not this exact space, a space in my shop haha, im closed till may but that means i'll be working on lots of new ideas hopefully, provided i have the energy lmao

x

:lol: will you post to australia? cause thats where i'll be from the end june! and hopefully i'll have one back there... my 21st present from my parents,,, they haven't actually bought it yet... i only turned 29 last week. :dohh::haha:

haha theyve been taking their time havent they!!!

x

yeah.. the excuse is i never needed one when i lived at home cause could use mums and i've been in london for 5yrs now so didn't need it here. :dohh: will need it soon though, i want to start making slings/nappies. :haha:

Ive been doing my horses.....I almost wet myself when i saw that!!!!

Pretty!!! Must be strong though and resist, I've spent all my nappy type funds :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->