For the talented seamstresses amongst you...

F

FemmeEnceinte

If anyone would do me a huge favour (I can't sew... at all :/) I'd be super grateful!

What I want is a cow print changing mat cover, a fluffy one :D Or even two? Just because I hate the cold feel of the mat and so does she sometimes plus I loooove cow print.

So, I was wondering. If I bought the fabric and paid somebody pennies would they just cut and hem some for me?

I'd be super grateful!

:flower:

If anyone would do me a huge favour (I can't sew... at all :/) I'd be super grateful!

What I want is a cow print changing mat cover, a fluffy one :D Or even two? Just because I hate the cold feel of the mat and so does she sometimes plus I loooove cow print.

So, I was wondering. If I bought the fabric and paid somebody pennies would they just cut and hem some for me?

I'd be super grateful!

:flower:

if all you want is cutting and hemming then i am more than happy to do it for you, wouldn't take long at all :)

Yaaaay! Right OK, if I buy the fabric and then send it on to you? I'll sort it out and we can swap details and prices later!

Thanks hun! :hugs:

ooh when you find fabric i wanna see it ..that sounds like a lovely idea i wanna one!! lol

:D

OH thinks I'm mental... cow print everything. I think he thinks I just sit all day dreaming up what else I "need" in cow print. :lol:

lmao...daisy doesnt have much cow print but we need more!! lol we only have 2 nappies and a pink cowprint fleece soaker :D

my unborn baby already has it's first little cow print outfit lol

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/Baby%20Finlayson/DSC01828.jpg

Would you want it to lay over your changing mat or like a pocket that you can slide mat into?

Hmh, I think just laying on should be fine. Though it might move around? What do you girls think? Also, would it not be too much of a faff?

I love that wee outfit too!

Cow print... we have: 2 moo ittis (one on the way from aus) 1 cow print bb, 1 cow print bb wrap, 1 cow print bb wetbag, a cow print WN, a cow print fleece soaker, cow print socks... hmh, not bad really! :haha:

well it's up to you, just have a think, if you wanted a pocket to slide mat into then you could always pick 2 fabrics and kinda have it reversable hehe

Omg, my head is fiiiiled with ideas! Maybe I could just have it a pale pink minky on the inside? Like udders? ahaha...

OH is giving me funny looks :rofl:

i woulod have it like a little pocket..kinda...like a pocket that you can slide the mat into at the top but it just lays over at the bottom..does that make sense?

i've decided once my online shop is up and running I am going to add changing mat covers to my stock lol

I'll do yours first though femme lol

Ooh, then I could buy more from you :D haha

I was looking for a cow print changing mat but a cover makes more sense! Snuggly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->