For those of you having twins.. dreams?

mel28nicole

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 6+1, I'll be having my first appointment on Monday at 6+6. I'm hoping either that day or shortly after I'll have a scan. I had a MMC in August and I'm hoping this is my rainbow!

My symptoms have been STRONG! I got a positive when I was only 3 weeks. One thing I've been getting is dreams that I'M HAVING TWINS! First dream we went in for our scan and it showed twins. Second dream they were feeling my cervix and they said it felt too large for how far I am so they gave me a scan and it showed twins. The third was the same was the first. Last night I had a dream that I had some bleeding so we got nervous and went to the hospital and they so "oh don't worry honey you're just having twins that's all" :haha:

So I'm not sure what to think! Anyone else have recurring dreams and then found out you're having twins?

I made a post about weird dreams a weekish ago,
i keep dreaming in having twins (one dream was quintuplets :O)
but i never had any symptoms at all with my DS, and this time in aching already showing and tired 24,7

who knows our dreams might be preparing us?

Maybe! I understand having one but this is my fourth one! Kinda scary but it would be a joy :)

Hcg levels mean nothing about twins but I did dream I had two boys in the same sack and a girl (clearly separate from the boys sack wise) before I conceived the boys. They were di/di so thinking the "sack" was my uterus. I also had a strong feeling it was more than one.

I had vivid dreams with my twins. I also knew, I just had a feeling and it was confirmed at 7 weeks. Good luck. Twins are a blessing :)

I kinda do have a feeling! I can't wait for my appointment on Monday. I'm going to a different doctor through a different hospital so I'm not sure if they have ultrasound machines there or at the hospital. But I really hope within that week we can have a scan. Plus I want a scan for reassurance around 8 weeks since that's when I miscarried last time.

Yes ive had multiple dreams about twins! Ive not had strong symptoms or anything the only thing is dreams, weird. I have my scan tomorrow so guess ill find out then!

I have my first ultrasound Monday Ill be 9 wks 2 days. I have had two dreams about having twins. I also just have a feeling their are 2 in their instead of 1. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday.

I go in Monday and I'm going to try my best to get a scan scheduled so I will know for sure! Plus since I miscarried last time I need reassurance so they better let me lol. I can't wait to hear about you guys!

Just one baby for me! so didnt mean anything for me hope you all get what you want xx

Just one baby for me! so didnt mean anything for me hope you all get what you want xx

Just one baby is good for me, two is a blessing! I have my wedding in June and if I'm having twins there's no way I'll fit in my dress :haha:

Just one baby is good for me, two is a blessing! I have my wedding in June and if I'm having twins there's no way I'll fit in my dress :haha:

I wasn't all that big until the very end with mine (exploded at 35 weeks). I was smaller than most women not as far along with one baby for a long time. I wore my regular size when I delivered my daughter at 27 weeks though. Twins don't necessarily mean you'll be huge (at least not until the very end). Both of my boys measured in the 75th percentile too so they were small.

I wasn't all that big until the very end with mine (exploded at 35 weeks). I was smaller than most women not as far along with one baby for a long time. I wore my regular size when I delivered my daughter at 27 weeks though. Twins don't necessarily mean you'll be huge (at least not until the very end). Both of my boys measured in the 75th percentile too so they were small.

I'm already a big girl. I'm only 5'2" but I'm like 270 pounds. I have a big belly to big with so I'm hoping I don't grow too much since I already got a lot of room there. My dress is already a size too big and it has a corset back so I can tighten it or loosen it as much as I need to. We'll see tho!

My twins are from ivf and first I knew they haf both taken was from the hcg level on the official test date it was 301 and 2 days later was 931 hcg is not always indicative of twins but certainly can be. I had very weird dreams until about 6 weeks but now they are normal ish ;) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->