For those of you who have a baby

Cinnamon

Reaction score
This question might sound a bit nosy or even rude but it's just for fun and out of curiosity and you're not forced to answer...:hugs:

When you concieved was it in a strange or special place and why. (I mean because you were on holiday, got stuck in the lift or just fancied a strange place!!)... xxxx :muaha::cloud9::muaha:

Love the question lol shame i cant answer it.

um ok I confess Alyysa was concieved in my friends spare room lol.

I'm not sure when I conceived, I wasn't TTC at the time :blush: all I know was it was with a knobhead so it wasn't special in't slightest. But my little boy's the most special thing on earth :cloud9:

I'm not sure when I conceived, I wasn't TTC at the time :blush: all I know was it was with a knobhead so it wasn't special in't slightest. But my little boy's the most special thing on earth :cloud9:

aww:cloud9:

um ok I confess Alyysa was concieved in my friends spare room lol.

Woohoo, that sounds like fun!!! Nice to remember.

Don't worry lozzy, I cant either but our time will come. Only thing is I'm pretty boring and need to be relaxed so home in bed is best bet...:dohh:

Pixiekitty I'm sure he's the best. :hug:

Mine will be at home in bed or on the sofa.

I've got 3 kids, and can definitely remember conceiving my eldest.

I had glandular fever and was really ill so I know I hadn't had sex at all in the 3 weeks either side of New Years Eve, so it was the only possible time that it could have happened! I fell pregnant 6 months later with number 2 without even having had a period, and I was still breastfeeding number 1, which I was told was a virtual impossibility. I'm fairly certain I was asleep when this happened, cos to be honest I was so bloody tired with a 6 month old that I really don't remember having sex at all!! My youngest I can't say was memorable at all I'm afraid!

Oh, and just so you know, I've got Megan born in Sept 1997 followed by Cameron in Jan 1999 then Annie in Mar 2002. I'm with a new partner now and have been with him for 18 months. He doesn't have kids, and so we're on the verge of deciding if we're going to add a new member to our team. I've left the decision totally to him, as I know I'm a yes yes yes, and I need to know he's as positive as me about it before we do anything at all.

Yessss, Maxson was conceived during the time OH and I went camping with a few of our friends. We were just a weeeeee bit drunk and started going at it on the picnic table...then we ended up on the ground. I remember hearing my two friends busting up laughing cause they were watching us. OH and I were so drunk we had no shame and just kept going. :rofl:

All of mine were in a bed actually thinking about it...... oooo..... exciting arent i!!!
Cool question x

I conceived our first on holiday in zante i even considered zante as his middle name lol our 2nd must have been at home in bed not quite as exciting lol

I'm not sure when my daughter was conceived but my son was conceived in our own bed.

Well, the day I thought we conceived Lucy was the night of my dad's 50th birthday party!! :blush: which would have been in our bed, but the day they dated me back to was a night when I did an Ann Summers party (used to work for them) and ended up getting blind drunk so that would have been on our living room floor!! lol Neither special nor particularly memorable but either way it seemed to work!

love the question, sadly mine were both in bed so nothing exciting (and I mean nothing exciting aswel lol)

Either on the stairs ... in the bath... in the kitchen... on the floor ...

nah only kiddin - in bed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

At home, in bed, but it was at lunch after both of us had rushed home home from work! Can anyone say "Bootie call"??? :rofl:

:rofl: good thread!!!

maddi was actually conceived after we went to a football match - i'm a huge Portsmouth FC fan and we'd gone to see them play, and they'd won 7-4 :yipee: highest scoring game in the premier league thus far!!! talk about excited me!! after a long day and journey too and from pompey maddi or leach as she was known then was conceived in our bed :cloud9: funny thing is i went into labour during the euro finial - talk about a football baby :rofl:

Our little man was conceived on our first holiday together in Cyprus, around the time we got engaged :) what a fab engagement present :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->