For those of you who were doing LH's progression upto a BFP- And ? about Wonfo's

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
My cycle went crazy this month and I have several symptoms of pregnancy, but still no definitive + PT, there have been a few ?able one's, though. But my here lately I've started testing my LH again and have been getting positives that continue to get darker as the days pass. I know that "some" ladies have been able to use LH strips as "early, early" pt's something about the LH and hcg are so much alike that an LH strip will confuse hcg for LH and give you a false postive OPK. My question is, for those of you who were still doing LH strips up until there big fat + how long after you started getting dark LH strips did it take for you to see a second line on a PT?

2nd ? - What do you ladies think about Wondfo LH strips, are their results fairly accurate? has anyone had any problems with them? (I've tested my LH just for the heck of it, bc I still haven't get a + PT on some FR's LH tests and now some Wondfos. I don't know what wondfo's detection level is set at but I know FR's is pretty high like 35-40mIU which is too high to detect my normal surge before O so I can't use them, and what was esp. interesting was getting a blazing + on some of them, bc I know my LH doesn't rise high enough for them to go +...... weird....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->