For those that BF in public....

I am shocked to hear your story, I was also shocked by the title of this post as it implies that there are women who do not bf in public and I don't know anyone who doesn't bf when they go out.

I use the bebe au lait nursing apron so I am fully covered, never had any negative reactions and always bf when we are out and about or we would never go out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
I am on a parenting group called free to feed on Facebook (basically for breastfeeding mums to give each other tips). Well the other day someone posted a link to a story about a breastfeeding mum that was 'offered a quieter spot' in a restaurant. It sounded like they asked her to move.
There were all these idiots saying 'I don't poo/ wee/ have sex in a restaurant so why do these women think it's ok to breastfeed' and people saying about 'flapping your tits about' just being down right disgusting.
I've never know a breastfeeding mum that WANTS this kind of confrontation, they just want to be discrete (are successful at this) and feed their baby!
I was rubbish at nip with my first, I basically didn't. I have to now as it's not appropriate to drag my toddler to a feeding room/ the car every time his brother needs feeding. If anyone told me to move I would kick up such a fuss!
Breastfeeding is so beautiful, a bond between a mummy and her baby, why do people have to turn it into something smutty.
Rant over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"