For those that have a Next account?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
How do I get one?

I want to sign up, shop and pay later?

I have a Very account, and I just signed up on their website, its a pay within 3 months and get no interest, I'd like similar with Next but can't seem to see where to get it.

Also, is it worth it? I normally buy the kids clothes from Debhanhams and I find their quality great, but was just nosing on the Next site and some of their winter stuff is adorable!

just make an order and when you go to pay/sign up they will tell you if your eligible fir an account, thats what i did but that was 3 years ago! you dont just sign up with like with others! there stuff is adorable and i think next accounts are reasonable, just depends if ur sensible with credit :p x

I have a next account I wasn't elligable for one on their website so phones them and asked why and they signed me up for one over the phone as my credit record is clear etc. I have a £150 credit limit to start with placed my first order over the phone had it delivered the next day (Saturday just gone ). Excellent customer service I must say so far!

Xxx

I had one for ages with a £4000 limit on it - I never ever used it though so closed it last year.

The only pain with them i found is the huge catalogues that they send you, they're as heavy as the moon!!! :)

I managed to get one, but do you get charged for the catalogue? Is there any point in getting a catalogue if its all on their website anyway?

you either get the catalogue & free delivery or pay for delivery i believe!

I accidentally got one when I was ordering a top once... So it can't be that difficult, I used it once and now I have £1000 credit on it, I bought myself a nice new steam generator iron thing the other day very handy to not have to pay for it straight away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->