For those w morning sickness

justonemore31

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this? Tried it in previous pregnancies? Or know anyone who has?

Screenshot_20181223-160410.png

Haven’t heard of it but just the thought of drinking it made me run to the bathroom to vomit for the 20th time today, well actually dry reach seeing as I don’t have any food or liquid to bring up. Merry Christmas :cry:

Haven’t heard of it but just the thought of drinking it made me run to the bathroom to vomit for the 20th time today, well actually dry reach seeing as I don’t have any food or liquid to bring up. Merry Christmas :cry:

Aw sweetie I'm so sorry I understand I feel like death. Merry Xmas to you too. Hopefully we can enjoy it .

Sounds yummy. Will you tell us how it works if you try it? I love tea.

Aw sweetie I'm so sorry I understand I feel like death. Merry Xmas to you too. Hopefully we can enjoy it .
Thank you. So sorry to be such a negative nelly was so sick and depressed yesterday. It’s the worst time of the year to be feeling like this but I took plenty of Ondansetron and managed to have a somewhat enjoyable Christmas in the end :)

Hope you had a good day too and I hope that drink brings you some relief. I’m willing to give anything a go and I’ve tried almost all the natural remedies (even Japanese dried plums, yuck) but didn’t have any luck.

You weren't being negative. I understand completely. I threw up 3x just now SMH. I haven't had ordansetrin yet. My doc didn't send the script smh. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be in. I didn't try the drink and Walmart is closed till 6am.

Absolutely nothing works for me besides zofran. I've tried every single remedy out there. All the natural stuff is like nothing. The diclegis didn't even touch it and I heard rave reviews. Reglan did work somewhat during a couple of my pregnancies, but they dont really like giving that out. Phenergan did nothing. Ginger, sea bands, preggo pops, b6, you name it I've tried it. I didn't want to use any meds so I tried all the natural stuff first. I was so sick with hg one of my babies wasn't gaining so I had to use them. I don't mess around with all the other stuff anymore. I can't chance it with my history. We try to do things naturally around my house before using meds so I really dislike having to use zofran, but it's a lifesaver.

Eta: the zofran pills you swallow did not help me at all. I have to use the dissolvable ones.

Absolutely nothing works for me besides zofran. I've tried every single remedy out there. All the natural stuff is like nothing. The diclegis didn't even touch it and I heard rave reviews. Reglan did work somewhat during a couple of my pregnancies, but they dont really like giving that out. Phenergan did nothing. Ginger, sea bands, preggo pops, b6, you name it I've tried it. I didn't want to use any meds so I tried all the natural stuff first. I was so sick with hg one of my babies wasn't gaining so I had to use them. I don't mess around with all the other stuff anymore. I can't chance it with my history. We try to do things naturally around my house before using meds so I really dislike having to use zofran, but it's a lifesaver.

Eta: the zofran pills you swallow did not help me at all. I have to use the dissolvable ones.

I feel like Zofran just makes me sleepy and barfy at the same time. But maybe if I try the dissolvable ones this time around, they will help out. This is the first time I've had to work while pregnant...usually I just lay on the couch for two months and try to wait it out. Hoping I can talk to my doctor about my bad ms before it slams me too hard.

This is my fifth child, but my first with my husband, so he's sweating a little with the stories I've told him about what happens to me in the first four months of pregnancy lol.

I'm so sorry to hear you ladies are feeling so terrible :hugs: I haven't thrown up, but I get nausea a lot and the only thing that seemed to work was hard candy or sour candy. Not the best thing to be eating but it worked for me.

Yeah I’ve tried all the natural remedies too and it hasn’t worked. I still feel like it’s worth a try tho and can’t hurt. I take restivit every night and then Ondansetron (same as zofran the dissolvable wafers) during the day. It manages to help stop or reduce the vomiting but not the nausea. I’ve already lost 5 kg. Down to under 50kg now :( feeling so miserable and weak

I just read about something called Pink Stork supplements...they look promising! I've ordered them, and I'm hoping they work. Might be worth a try? They are probiotics and vitamins and things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->