For those who are already mamas..

First was a surprise for me and only one possible cycle it could have happened. On cycle 3 of ttc #2. My friend is just the opposite. Almost a year of trying trying for number 1 and #2 was the surprise. I much prefer the surprises in some ways but it just goes to show you that perfectly fertile couples sometimes take awhile to get preggo. I'm trying to enjoy ttc since I missed out on it before.

#1 was a surprise, but, I became pregnant on the first cycle that DH and I were together.

Best wishes! xo

One try :happydance:

I lucked out. In all serious though, I was religious about preventing pregnancy all of my life up until then, so it's a good thing! Because I definitely had a child with the right man! Genetics, quirks and all! hehe

9 months and I wasn't ovulating so a bit of a shock (I randomly ovulated once and conceived!)

We got pregnant on our first try three times (three cycles in a row). First two ended in early miscarriages (before 6 weeks), the third is now our 4 month old daughter.

My sister took almost 2 years to conceive her first. They did a bunch of fertility testing and there was nothing wrong with either of them. Then they conceived their second on their third try. Then accidentally conceived her third while breastfeeding her second when AF hadn't even returned yet.

7 cycles, don't think we did it enough until the 7th cycle haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->