For those who BBT: Has anyone ever seen a chart pattern like this?

mrslove13

Reaction score
I had very erratic temps through CD20, then after CD20's temp drop it suddenly quieted down completely and temp is now moving upwards consistently and by small increments each day. Too low to trigger a coverline and confirm ovulation, so this may be an annovulatory cycle for me - but if no ovulation, what else could explain the sudden change in pattern?

I have searched through chart galleries and have not seen a pattern like this - has anyone seen a chart like this before? I typically have cycles around 33 days.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d20e0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm new here and its telling me I cant post a link to view my chart. Any suggestions? I'd love some feedback on it if I can figure out how to let you see it.

Are you using FF or a different app? with FF you should just be able to open up your chart on the computer and post the link directly. If you are on your phone though I don't know all the details

Hi Mrslove. The link u posted is the wrong one. Try the one at the bottom of the first. That should work. You have posted the Html code instead of the link!

It worked! Thank you. Chart is in my first post now.

It almost looks like you could have had a spike, started to do the fallback (where you drop and then go back up) but are going up very very slowly. When I read through Taking Charge of My Fertility, the author mentions a slow rise temp at one point. I don't remember where. I think I remember reading that the slow rise could also mean progesterone is building very slowly, instead of quick release like it is supposed to do.

Question: What did you do differently on CD18 that made it an open circle? FF marks them open if they are off by more than 30 minutes, which for some people does affect the temp and for others doesn't as much. Is it just an open because of a small time change or because of something else?

Based on your CM, I would want to think that you would have O around CD16-17 but based on your temps it looks like it could possibly have been later, or anovulatory. Do you have a history of anovulatory cycles? My understanding is that it is not very common to have an anovulatory cycle unless you have a history or some other medical thing going on. But I could be wrong, I don't have any medical training or anything. :)

Hi Mrslove. Wow that is a confusing chart. I also notice you have open circles for inconsistent waking times... This would be my guess although I cannot say for sure - according to your other fertility signs I would say you ovulated cd17/cd18. You have two days of Peak on your ovulation monitor as well as fertile cm. You also seem to have creamy cm after cd17 which are signs of progesterone.

I could be wrong I could be right. Or u could even be having an annovulatory cycle. But if u are not I will stick to my guess of cd17/cd18!

Do u plan on testing before af is due?

Question: What did you do differently on CD18 that made it an open circle? FF marks them open if they are off by more than 30 minutes, which for some people does affect the temp and for others doesn't as much. Is it just an open because of a small time change or because of something else?

Based on your CM, I would want to think that you would have O around CD16-17 but based on your temps it looks like it could possibly have been later, or anovulatory. Do you have a history of anovulatory cycles? My understanding is that it is not very common to have an anovulatory cycle unless you have a history or some other medical thing going on. But I could be wrong, I don't have any medical training or anything. :)

The open circles are from when I took my temp at a different time. No variations in when I temped this cycle over 1.5 hours. The variation on CD18 was an hour earlier than normal.

I see an RE regularly and my husband and I have had the full gamut of testing done! RE seems to think from ultrasound that I do typically ovulate. Last labs I had this month were 3day labs and the results all looked great according to them:

Prolactin = 8
Fasting Thyroid = 2.08
FSH = 6.69
Estradiol = 53.2
LH = 5.31
AMH = 6.73
Inhibin B = 128.8
My egg retrieval score is 16

Its just odd!

Thanks for the input! I'm trying not to be a POAS addict this cycle. I have forced myself to withhold testing by not buying any tests until I'm a little closer to when af is due. Its just such a strange cycle its hard to get my hopes up. I will test at the end of the week probably!

If you woke an hour earlier your temp may indeed have been higher than what was recorded on cd18. I would then place ovulation anywhere from 16dpo- 18dpo. If 16dpo then your dip and rise may show a fallback rise. I do think u have ovulated this cycle. I think we can't always rely on our charts sometimes..and yes yours is a weird one! Lol but the gradual increase in temps is somethin I have seen on bfp and bfn charts before. It's just a matter of placing ovulation.

Hope u get your bfp soon!!! Lots of baby dust your way!

Thank you Tesh23 - I do hope you're right and I ovulated this cycle! Fingers crossed for bfp's soon! :)

Thanks for the input! I'm trying not to be a POAS addict this cycle. I have forced myself to withhold testing by not buying any tests until I'm a little closer to when af is due. Its just such a strange cycle its hard to get my hopes up. I will test at the end of the week probably!

Hi Mrslove! You're welcome!

Well u know what they say about strange cycles... Fingers crossed for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->