For those who believe in God...do miscarried babies go to Heaven?

Just wanted to post a link that helped me with this issue:
https://net-burst.net/hope/baby_in_heaven.htm
I absolutely believe that Aiden is in heaven, and that I will see her again. I believe that her life, although short, had purpose and destiny, and has changed me in so many ways.
Cat
xxx

what a great thread- thought i would bump it.

have been thinking about this since finding out about my second miscarriage.

haven't read the thread, but just wanted to say i believe whole-heartedly that every baby - every soul that never makes it out of the womb or passes on shortly after birth - that they are completely innocent, and the Bible says so many things about children being saved, and their innocence being something for us to yearn after, so I think they are taken straight to Jesus. And I know that's where my baby is and where all of yours are waiting for you :hugs:

This thread has made me tear up! I believe that of course our babies are in heaven, They are perfect little souls from conception and they were lost to us because there were reasons why they weren't ready for this earth. It is all about faith in my opinion, I believe they are in heaven so therefore, they are!

I agree with this perfectly.

I am sorry to everyone here for your loss(s) :hugs:

My baby Jordan was too perfect for this earth, he felt my womb and touched my heart and my soul. God knew he was wonderful, as he took him back to be at his side with all the other perfect angels.

Well......thats what I like to believe and thats what helps me cope with my loss.

Cat, what a beautiful photo of you and your beautiful Aiden Lynne. She is perfect.

hey huni
Im Muslim but from out point of view yes babys go to heaven no matter of the age because they have a soul.
God intended you to become pregnant with that child, He wouldnt do that just to take baby away and for baby to 'vanish', its not possible, babys have a soul and go to heaven, thats why some cemetrys have baby sections where people bury miscarried babys like I did mine, and have prayers/funerals etc.
Islam says that child i lost will wait at the gates of heaven for me and 'drag' me in there, in God wills.
So yes huni we believe that, maybe you should speak to a Priest or someone to put your mind at rest xxx

For a long time I didn't know what I believed anymore after losing my son. But I do think will see them again one day. I know they are with me, watching over me, sending me little signs when I need them. I believe ALL babies go to heaven.

I firmly believe that you have a soul from the moment you are conceived and I have no doubt my precious Isabella is happy and healthy in heaven.

My partner and I are both very strong Christians and I am wondering if you believe babies who are miscarried go to Heaven? We get through each day by believing our little Gabriella and Elliott are little Angels who are never far away, but what do you think?

I had a person say today that a baby has no soul until he or she breathes air and thus a baby miscarried cannot go to Heaven.

I don't mean to offend anyone by asking this question so please don't take it that way. I just wanted to understand more than I do at this moment. My partners father is a minister so I will likely ask him when we have dinner on Sunday, but I wanted to know if other Mommies find comfort or believe that their babies are waiting for them...
:hugs:
I didnt know if I believed or not before this. Now I have seen my little Maeve I just know they go there so soon because they are too good for this cruel world.
What an awful thing this person said about a life, that has independent thought and movement from us.
xxxxxx

I believe in God, but I'm not really religious.

I think God takes the purest souls. A babies soul is one of the most innocent, purest things in this world. They have done no wrong, they have spoken no evil. I think your babies are in heaven somewhere, watching over you, blessing you in everything you do.
I hope you find closure xx

i believe my two best friends (stephanie 18, Tara 23) are up in heaven holding my little angel. They both got taken too early from this earth, as did my baby. But they will raise my baby in heaven for me. and i couldnt ask for two better people to do so.

i believe my two best friends (stephanie 18, Tara 23) are up in heaven holding my little angel. They both got taken too early from this earth, as did my baby. But they will raise my baby in heaven for me. and i couldnt ask for two better people to do so.
That's beautiful :hugs: :hugs:

Yes they will have ..........you can only go to hell if you have sinned, a baby is innocent!

God has everything stored in his memory, every thing that was created ...even if only partialy created be it an embryo or a fetus. He will know its genetic makeup and be able to recreate it to perfection in the resurrection which will happen in the future. (this is what I believe). It states in the bible that he knows every star in the sky by name....think how many stars there are....they go on forever and ever.....and that he knows every single grain of sand, so rest assured he will know all about any living thing that didnt get the proper chance to live, and all those that are sleeping will one day be resurrected to perfection....we feel helpless in the meantime ...and we are, we cannot bring them back, but god can so we just have to trust in him:hugs:

My friend told me a quote today that I won't ever forget. "Your baby was too beautiful for Earth, so God wanted to keep him in Heaven."
It truly made me feel better. I do believe everything happens for a reason, even if we don't understand them. I know how hard a loss is, but there truly is some reason for it.

I'm very comforted by this thread. I've had 2 very early mc's and hoping it's the same little bean's soul that will eventually come back down to me.

I would first like to say I am sorry bout your guys loss.. It's very hard.. I miscarriages my daughter at 17 weeks after finding out she was a girl.. I had asked myself so many times if she was in heaven. I think as a Christian that the babies are conceived with a soul. We all where conceived with a soul. I believe they are in heaven with all of the angels singing, and watching over us their parents and living threw our eyes.. And I feel sometimes when I have no one else in my life I look up and remember I will always have God and my daughter..
I hope that was helpful...

God bless everyone who has gone threw this.....

God has everything stored in his memory, every thing that was created ...even if only partialy created be it an embryo or a fetus. He will know its genetic makeup and be able to recreate it to perfection in the resurrection which will happen in the future. (this is what I believe). It states in the bible that he knows every star in the sky by name....think how many stars there are....they go on forever and ever.....and that he knows every single grain of sand, so rest assured he will know all about any living thing that didnt get the proper chance to live, and all those that are sleeping will one day be resurrected to perfection....we feel helpless in the meantime ...and we are, we cannot bring them back, but god can so we just have to trust in him:hugs:

This :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->