For those who do Elf on the Shelf, be aware...

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
In the new Argos Christmas gift catalogue on page 16 there is a full page article on Elf on the Shelf, explaining exactly what it is and how it works. Just to make everyone aware in case you have kids who like to look through the catalogue for toys for Christmas etc. I would rip the page out so that Argos doesn't end up ruining the magic of Elf on the Shelf!!

How has Argos missed that this is what children do to write their Christmas lists for decades!

Ohh tut tut Argos !! That has so much potential to ruin the magic for some children !

I did seen there new book with the elf on the front cover but not looked in it . Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up! Especially for those kids who can read. My youngest probably wouldn’t click on but oldest would.
Not got the book yet like so havnt had a chance to look through but will deffo take that page out when I get a chance to pick one up.

Why would they do this??!! That's a big mistake by Argos in my opinion.

How do you guys explain the elves in the shops? Most shops over here have the elves in one spot and its labled the adoption centre where you can go to adopt an elf who has no family to visit

Oh silly Argos!
We don’t do elf on the shelf but Rio seems to know about it.
We were in the works yesterday and there was some by the tills. He said “look mom if you buy one of these they watch you to make sure you’re good and tell Santa” so obviously he’s heard about them. Just hope he doesn’t realise the fakeness due to them ‘magically’ appearing in kids houses when they talk about it at school. He will probably tell them their mum brought it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->