For those who had implantation bleeding..please help? TMI

mommy237

Reaction score
At 9dpo I had what seemed to be implantation bleeding, does this look like it ? also how long should I actually wait to test? I tested today its negative

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
I think I read somewhere online around 3/4 days. You won’t get a positive until the egg has implanted and starts releasing HCG . I may be wrong on the days could be less / more !

Good luck ! Hope it’s a good sign for you

I think I read somewhere online around 3/4 days. You won’t get a positive until the egg has implanted and starts releasing HCG . I may be wrong on the days could be less / more !

Good luck ! Hope it’s a good sign for you

Thank you for responding! I hope it’s s good sign as well !!:thumbup:

Possibly. Wait a couple more days to test but good luck!

Possibly. Wait a couple more days to test but good luck!

Thanks AF is due tomorrow....no signs of it I'm usually cramping bad by now but I'm just gassy a slightly nauseous. I'll test tomorrow or Saturday.

Mine looked a bit like that, then brown later in the day. I was supposed to be starting that day, so I took it for a start/strange period. Didn't test until my next period was not comming on time.
Had it with my first 2 as well, but was looking for it then. Good luck.

Finding of Implantation Bleeding:

Implantation bleeding has some distinct attributes:

Time: Implantation bleeding happens around 10 to 14 days after ovulation or about the time of the next menstrual period.

Amount of bleeding: The bleeding is typically extremely slight-now and then the ordinary vaginal release may simply be tinged pinkish or brownish. At times anyway, it might be all the more however in all cases it is far not as much as the normal menstrual blood flow.

Pain: Implantation bleeding is generally not joined by pain or cramping. Some of the time, mellow cramping may happen due to congestion of the uterus in early pregnancy. Bleeding which happens a couple of days after a missed period and is joined by cramping might be an indication of a looming premature birth.

The cycle of Flow: Implantation bleeding blurs away spontaneously. Once in a while, it might have the regular stream cycle of 'less stream high flow-decreasing flow-no flow'. Be that as it may, the bleeding is constantly far not as much as a normal menstrual period.

Treatment of Implantation Bleeding:

As implantation bleeding is a normal occurrence and clears up without anyone else, there is no particular treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->