For Those Who've Decided To Try A Different Route

Destinyk

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey there ladies! My name is Destiny my husband and I have been TTC #1 for 6 cycles now and we decided after 4 months of ovulation tests and constant temping we would take a more relaxed approach. Anyone is welcome to join, I am currently in the TWW but of course I'm not exactly sure how many DPO. I think I will test saturday if not a few days later, FX and loads of dust to everyone!

Well AF showed today so I'm officially out. Ordered a box of soft cups per recommendation from a fellow BNB lady and I hope this makes it for us! Anyone looking for someone to keep them company during their TTC journey is welcome to join!

hi destiny
my name is hani am currently in the tww for #3. I have a 3 yr old and 6 month old. We were planning on trying end of the yr but we had a wknd alone and won't 100% careful so we now waiting to see what happens.
hope u get your BFP soon

p.s we have never done temping charting etc always just went for relaxed approach I just have an period app to know my fertile window

Hani, hey there welcome! How exciting trying for #3, I hope you get good news soon as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->