for those who've had scans 11+

lauralora

Reaction score
i was just wondering if they told you what the nuchal fold on baby was?
and if so what was it ?

thanks xxxxxxxx :hugs:

got mine just after 13 weeks and i was not told!

I had my scan this afternoon with the sonographer and a doctor (not sure what grade she was). I was given a copy of the report afterwards and it says crown-rump length 71.0mm and nuchal translucency 2.00mm. I also had blood taken for biochemical markers for the combined test for Down's Syndrome and should find out the results in a few days. I have no idea whether 2 mm is good or bad! The rest of the report says things are normal like skull/brain, abdomen, placenta etc. It also says hands: both visable, feet: both visable (phew). The baby was very very naughty (doctor's words not mine) as it kept moving all the time and wouldn't stay still or in the right position for the measurements for very long. It kept turning to face us as waving it's arms around! She made me jump up and down a few times to try and shake it aroudn the right way which my OH found quite amusing.

soooo glad u responded, because mine is 2mm aswell! i actually asked them if it was good and they said its nice and normal, they said they worry when it gets to 3.5mm, but i was still panicking over 2mm coz i no a lot of womens babys measure around 1.7 or something, but yeah i think it is normal, they cant lie at the hosptial can they, so it must be :) im also waiting bloods back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->