forceps delivery and 2nd degree tear help needed!!!!

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

I feel like I have so many problems its uunreal. Luckily my stitches have healed fine sono pproblem there. But I've had the worst constipation for 3 weeks now. I've been taking some herbal tablets as I'm breastfeeding and they have helped a little but not much. Also now I've started to need a wee a lot and sometimes I leak cause i can't make it to the loo on time. Its starting to get me down has anyone else had this happen to them and what did they do. I've never had a problem with my bladder before and I'm getting worried. Sometimes I get pain down there to.

Any advise

Check you haven't got a urine infection firstbut I think the only thing Iis pelvic floor muscles to strengthen. But def go to GP with a sample. Good luck.

I had bladder issues after a forceps delivery. I used to do pelvic floor exercises every time I fed Lo. Have you seen a physio? I got automatically referred because of the forceps delivery.

I had this too but by about 6m pp, with lots of PF exercises. I was almost back to normal. Gl. X

Thanks...I've been to the doctors and they think its a infection so got some tablets to take

I had his top after a very normal vaginal delivery. You just have to keep up with doing kegal exercises, it took ages for the sensation of needing to urinate came back and I would often wee myself but I'm 100% better now. It honest just takes time. If you are still concerned in a few weeks or month I would speak to your midwife and ask to be refered xx

Also try and go every two hours if you forget set an alarm. That definitely helped me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->