ford KA owners

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
does anybody else a one of these?

thought i would start a thread so we could share what fits the ruddy things...

i managed to get a maxi cosi opal (combi seat) to fit both the front and back of mine at the weeked

also the icandy peach- fits like a dream and plenty of room left, if the wheels are taken off! if their not taken off then it still fits well but only a few bags of shopping would fit

icandy apple- fits well but not much room left

mothercare spin- fits but has no room left and the ting weighs a ton

quinny buzz3- fits with seat unit and wheels off, but takes up whole boot and has to go in a certain way for the boot to close

mamas and papas luna told this fits but not tried it myself

mothercare my4 it fits but both wheels need to come off and a lot of giggling, bots just about closes with a slam

britax first class plus fits rear facing in the back but wobble side to side far too much, i wouldn't put a pint of milk in there never mind a new born, also bolt upright

bugaboo cameleon fits in nicely have to take one wheel off but if i was allowed to put it in i'm sure i could get it all in...

loola/loola up told this fits but not tried it myself

Britax b-smart and it fits in the boot but with the wheels off and no space for shopping

graco mirage needs parcel shelf off

Good thread hun. I have one and don't really want to change my car at the mo. I need to work out what is going to fit before I buy my pram and car seat. x x

no problem, just be aware that the loola is heavy as hell and has a narrow seat unit, has some pretty bad reviews about it

the spin also has bad reviews, wheels falling off, the child slumps down in the seat, brakes either sticking or failing

buzz, bubs can't sit upright facing you, have to dismantal the whole things to get it in the boot, takes up the whole boot, and only goes in a certain way..

these points may not be an issue for you but to me they were

good idea hun, i feel sorry for you owning a ford KA though :rofl: i had to teach someone how to drive using one when i was a driving instructor it did my head in

i love my wee car! i do home help, and believe me a bigger car would be a pain in the butt to park, at times i struggles to get my car into spaces, with an inch or less each end, no way i could have gotten our old estate in there.

its bigger than you think in all honest, and i;d rather fork out £700 on a pram i love ( and would want anyway even with a bigger car) than 2-3k on a new car and not get the pram i love

brill excuse

I just got rid of my ford ka! but i found that it fit most prams and pushchairs in there! A few times iv had to had my shopping bags on the back seat tho :haha: i bought myself a peugeot 206 about a month ago and found out i was pregnant a week later so trying to convince myself not to buy yet another bigger car lol

most prams and pushchairs??????

i have had a m&p pramette accross the back seat, but that not practical for me OH and baby to travel, oh and the dog

I have a gorgeous KA named Sally. She's been through hell and back with me and I wont be changing her when I have baby...

The only issue I have is will a Silvercross 3D fit inside the boot of the car?

no hope of the 3d gettin in the boot, will fit across the back seat thou

sally, lovely name mines called scarlet, the bloke in the sales room wouldn't give me the keys till i named her

Lmao, I can't believe they made you name her. We name all our cars, but I always thought we were a little odd for doing so!

I have a Fiat Punto, and I have to wonder if I'll have similar issues fitting stuff in.

update the bugaboo cameleon also fits in the boot, with wheels on just fold it and put it in!

i have got pics i must upload

update the bugaboo cameleon also fits in the boot, with wheels on just fold it and put it in!

i have got pics i must upload

oooo please upload pics, were getting the bugaboo cameleon and im really concerned that it wont fit in our renault clio boot :dohh:.

do you reckon it will ?
:flower:

xhollyx

if it fits the ka i bet your safe with the clio, but to take it to a shop and try it thou

I have a b-smart and it fits in the boot but with the wheels off and no space for shopping On another note why is it so sodding difficult to change the headlights!!!

the head light of the bulb

i just had to replace the whole unit plus a bulb

went to halfords got me a bulb.... they asked shall we replace it for you and i nearly wet myself laughing handed him the new cluster and told him to cry on...

so to change the cluster

side arch off, bumper off and under tray off.....

pain in the butt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->