ford KA owners

I know my poor hubby was out for hours trying to change it

Chris is so funny, he doesn't have a license and when there is something wrong with the car he is like

'oh well see, here is your problem' as if i didn't guess there was a pussy cat sleeping in the engine! Aw bless him, he's a sure keeper, but a complete dork hehe

Managed to get my best mates Graco mirage in my ka boot today! was impressed. Had to remove the parcel shelf and chuck it on the back seat not a problem though, took a couple of try's we put it on its side and it went in like a dream we was both shocked considering the size of my boot, also nice to know a cheaper brand pushchair fits not just the mega expensive £300+ ones andd the carseat fits nicely in the back seat belts not to short... thinking of getting one, when the time evenutally comes :)

I have a ford ka.. Just tryd fitting the quinny buzz in boot with an epic fail. Any tips on cramming it in lol ?

i sure do!! take off the seat place on ground

remove wheels

fold (duhhhh, i nearly forgot that step)

lift up it will slot in facing one way or the other (laying almost flat)

place seat on top plus rear wheels

it is a very very very tight squeeze and you have to have it in the right way but it does go i think the front wheel points left, but its been that long i cannot remember

Thanks :) ill give it another go when i get home, i took wheels off abd folded i tried with back wheels to right and turned it round and tried them to the left but boot seemed to catch on the frame...and thar was without even getting the seat in ha!!

Graco Fusion

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...s/Graco-Fusio-Travel-System-in-Mystic(0084310)

Beautful fit! Not much room for shopping, but fits perfectly. you obviosuly have to take the middle section out, but it is so easy to take apart and put together! This is what I am going to get!!!

Parcel shelf stays on and car seat fits both with and without the base.

This thread made me :rofl:. I had a KA until Molly was 2. Don't know how I managed so long! Got a focus now, ready for baby #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->