Forget the 1 tooth thread...SHE HAS 2!!**UPDATED WITH PICS!!!**

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Ok so i posted last week about Tabs getting her first tooth through last monday. I was pretty sure the one next to it was coming through too....WELL......It came through on Saturday!!! :happydance: so she now has her 2 front bottom teeth. The fist one is now about 4mm's through and the new one is about 2mm's. I put bonjela on this morning and she was biting my finger getting the bonjela and ouch! she hurt me! :happydance:

Ok i finally managed to get pics in the middle of a feed using her spoon lol. Please excuse the darkness as when i use the flash she then looks like a flourescent casper and you cant see a thing lol......anyway heres the toothy pegs...........
:happydance:

Attachments

• 100_1222.jpg
    100_1222.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1223.jpg
    100_1223.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 39
yay Tabs. How was she while cutting them? I'm positive Chloe's are coming

yay Tabs. How was she while cutting them? I'm positive Chloe's are coming

She was getting more and more unsettled each day and to the point of waking every hour or so at night time,stirring.She was also constantly and still is eating her fingers but the nights have been good the last 2. The evenings she stirs more now too but again...more bonjela and granules and thats about all i can do really. Also very dribbly and spotty around her chin,i guess thats from the drool and the first ever case of nappy rash for her for about 4 days but that has cleared now :happydance:
Hope Chloe doesnt suffer too much xxxxxxxxxxxx

That all sounds very similar!! I heard that the younger they are the easier it is as the gums are a bit softer so here's hoping it doesnt take long!

they are breeding fast arent they lol

im sure tommy has one thats come through as when i put bonjela on somethin hurts me but when i try to look he looks his mouth the monster lol

h x

Alasdair still seems to be in pain with it but there is no movement in the gums! gums feel very hard and sharp tho.

Congratulations on tooth number 2!

yay go tabs x x i wish jacks would hurry up x x

Congratulations on your second tooth!
Look out for little bite marks on things now :D Including fingers ^^

awwww they are so cute XXXX

look at her big eyes as well xxxx

aww :cloud9:

Thats like me i posted a thread saying ella had one , then said oh no two then all of a sudden 4 :rofl:

:happydance: I spotted charlies tooth yesterday on his bottom right its very sharp, hes been grumpy all day aswell , ive been using teething powder and bonjella but you can give calpol cant you if it gets really bad ? xx

Ah another mile stone eh honey.
Really sweet pics - a lovely poser, bless xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"