Forgive me for I have commited a sin....

Mrs S-M

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage about 6 weeks ago. Since then me and my husband have been having sex but havent really been trying, recording when we did it or using OPKs. I still havent had a period since the miscarriage so did a test a about a week ago and it was negative, so I thought AF will arrive soon. Well it hasnt so did another test wednesday evening and it was negative. I did one today and I could swear I could see a line but not very dark. It was a cheap supermarket one.

Anyways just now I was emptying the bin and looked at todays test and it had a good line on it. I didnt leave it very long before putting it in the bin this morning so wondering if I needed to wait longer.

I know this is the worst thing I could possibly do but just couldnt help myself. Have a first responce one I will be doing in the morning :)

I got pregnant again after a miscarriage without having a period inbetween. My doc said it was fine because my m/c was early. Good luck.

I've always gone back and looked at my tests (all different kinds/brands) and not one of them has ever shown a false positive from sitting there.
I'd be POAS again like, 5 min ago, if I were you, hahaha! You are so patient. Sounds like a BFP...KUP! Yay!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->