Forgive me for saying this but..

Sammiesfirst

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan on Thursday :wohoo: and I'm SUPER excited about it ! This is our first child soo you can imagine I've been floating around everywhere on cloud 9 lol. I have a Gut feeling its a :pink: ! I thought it was a boy well i wanted it to be a boy for the sake of my OH lol but i have this STRONG feeling its a girl! My stomach isn't soo big and i had extreme nausea the first trimester & everybody says i'm glowing & they all think im having a girl. LITERALLY everyone says im having a girl to the poin that the grandparents have had dreams of it being a girl.

I'm so convinced that its a girl ive been looking for girl stuff etc. I will love my baby regardless! I just want a healthy baby.. but i have a feeling if its a boy im going to be clinically depressed cause I was soo hyped for a girl :/ is this normal?

Yes, totally normal!! I think we're having a girl and everyone in my family thinks it's a girl... so am slightly worried if it's a boy, and DH doesn't want us to find out, so it will most likely be a surprise! I think it's cool you're finding out, let us know and post a scan pic if you can.

Good luck and enjoy your scan hon!! x

yayy how exciting! i was convinced that bubs was a boy & he was :cloud9: i felt like you i was so convinced & it's what i imagined in my head, it wouldn't have felt right if they had told me he was a girl! of course i would have been on :cloud9: either way but i am super happy to be team blue :D xx

lol i was the exact same, completely convinced i was having a girl as was everyone else aroung me! Couldn't quite believe my eyes when at my gender scan the little girl i was sure of had a willy! but still over the moon! so in love with my me man :D

Every single person I know thought I was having a boy, I was convinced from about 12 weeks that it was a girl because they say girls "steal moms beauty" with face breaking out, etc etc , the night before my gender scan I even had a dream it was a girl annnnnd she's totally a girl :)

Gender disappointment is apparently pretty common, I honestly don't get it but I understand that it happens fairly often for women who really want one sex and get the other

With my son, I knew he was a boy! Everybody around me was wanting him to be a girl -- heck, even I wanted him to be a girl -- but I knew about two weeks before our gender scan that I was having a boy. Nobody believed me until our doctor confirmed, though. :haha:

You may think you'll be sad if its a boy now... but you'll get used to the idea, and when you're holding your newborn, it won't matter. :)

Lol for the first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant I had a stronnnggg gut feeling it was a girl...

Though everyone wanted a boy so I began thinkin it was a boy.. I had myself convinced- and everyone else was SOOOO convinced it was a boy..

Only to find out at 18 weeks that he was really a she and my original gut instincts were totally right :)

It's normal hun... some woman just want one or another... nothing wrong with that. I really wanted a girl and thought from the start that is what we were having, and we were both right- it's a GIRL!!! BUT, I knew there was a chance I was wrong- and if I had been, I think I may have been a tad disappointed at first... but a healthy happy baby is what we wanted for sure... and once baby arrives, you won't be able to imagine it any other way!!!

We also had pretty much all our families saying they thought it was a boy! lol. I think because my brother and SIL just had a girl and they all figured ours would be the opposite!

Hope you get what your heart desires... but either way, you'll love your baby so much!!!

Everyone told me it was a girl too....EVERYONE- So I was pretty sure that it was a girl- but when the ultrashound tech said the word "penis" I got sooo excited! I think if its a boy, once you're looking at the baby it will not matter what it is.....Trust me :)

I think I'm having a boy but as long as my baby is healthy I don't care. Can't wait to find out the sex but I am desperate just to find out my baby is healthy and growing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->