Forgot what it felt like

hans

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Think im going mad due period on Monday and i have forgot how i felt last time i was pregnant. I miscarried in Jan and i have had 2 periods now.

I just feel different but not sure if im imagining it. I am so sleepy all the time and keep getting like pulling pains at the bottom of my stomach.

Cant wait for Monday to get here, im wishing weekend away.

Am i just going mad or do other people feel like this ????

Well those symptoms fit, but could be AF getting ready to come on... I think we are all a little anxious especially when we are trying and have m/c in the past. Good luck to you... when are you doing a test?

Hi

Really want to do it today. But think i should wait till Monday. What do you think ???

OK, so you are due AF Mon? I would try holding wee for several hours, don't drink much, and go ahead if you have an early result test... if you just can't wait... or do it tomorrow morning. A lot of tests that are early result, like first response, sometimes even Dollar store brand, can tell you a couple of days before your AF is due, as long as your urine is concentrated enough... Good luck to you, and keep me posted!

You are welcome, any time! Good luck!!! Hope you get your BFP, whether you test today, or whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->