formula - switching from concentrate to powder

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
so since switching to STRAIGHT formula he has had a lot of gas, keeping both of us awake at night :rofl:

if I were to stay on the same formula but change to powder from concentrate would I screw up his digestive system again and make him gassy all over again?

Currently i am using enfamil A+, and they have a powder that is for fussiness and gas.....would i screw things up if I switched to that too from just the regular formula....

you must think I am completely stupid!!! :blush:

Thats what I switched to. The GentleEase one, and I haven't had a problem since switching. I just went ahead and switched to it. :D

I tried the gentleease but it didn't help... I use concentrate enfamil with less iron and she was a completely different baby. I hated using powder, it cost more and took forever to make.

I was told by our healthnurse that you are not upposed to use powder until after they are a month old beacause it is not as sterile as liquid.
I also hated powder... it is so annoying to make!!!

Jayce had really bad gassy problems when we switched to formula aswell. I found the only one that works for him is Nestle goodstart, because it is partially pre-digested (or something like that lol)
Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"