Forum Etiquette, do you mostly post in here or do you answer posts anywhere ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
Just wondering really ? Being still fairly new, I'm not sure I feel part of the forum enough to be posting on other threads in other forums on here yet. Did you just get stuck in ?

I have replied to a couple of threads on here, there are so many to keep up-to-date on!

I think it's nice though, gives you chance to give your input or advice if you feel you can help.

i was like this at first, didnt take long though before i got posting everywhere and made some lovely friends x

come over to the general chat and just for fun sections, you'll soon get stuck in :)

Yup, general chat and the girly sanctuary are good for getting to know people! I post all over the place, Im a bit of a tart like that! xxx

I tend to go in baby and toddler and general mostly

yep i agree general chat and just for fun as great :D i tend to post every where and find the 'unread posts' button on the top right hand corner fab, that what i can see all different posts all over the forum :D

thosee 2 sections are a great way for you to get to know others who arent necessarily in the same section as you :)

yep - I guess a big majority is spent here, but I do spend lots of time in other areas too. Obviously only responding when I feel I can, but I think most sections you can have some input too - have a nose around! :) xx

Yup, general chat and the girly sanctuary are good for getting to know people! I post all over the place, Im a bit of a tart like that! xxx

Sorry to be thick but what's girly sanctuary, and where do I find it ?

yep i agree general chat and just for fun as great :D i tend to post every where and find the 'unread posts' button on the top right hand corner fab, that what i can see all different posts all over the forum :D

I can't seem to find this button! Where is it ? :)

The Girly Sanctuary is right down at the bottom of the forum listings - you have to message admin to be let in

If you have a look up to where it says Welcome 'username' it tells you how many unread posts there are since your last visit and you should be able to click on unread to see them all xxx

I post here and there but mostly on WTT... I do nose around a lot though:blush: xxxxxx

The Girly Sanctuary is right down at the bottom of the forum listings - you have to message admin to be let in

If you have a look up to where it says Welcome 'username' it tells you how many unread posts there are since your last visit and you should be able to click on unread to see them all xxx

Thanks so much Booflebump! I'm still learning where all the buttons and gadgets are! :D

Ok, I've requested to join the girly sanctuary, it asked for a reason, is this normal ?

YUp, thats normal, I cant even remember what I put! Suppose its for admin to weed out the weirdos from the genuine! xxx

Im a post whore and will reply to a post no matter where it is if i feel i have some thing to add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->