Forum Etiquette, do you mostly post in here or do you answer posts anywhere ?

I feel entirely out of place in the Baby/Toddler, Pregnancy Club, and Trimester forums, but I will sometimes read a thread I see that catches my interest after clicking on 'unread posts'. I'm trying to overall expand my knowledge not only of pregnancy but the how-to's and different situations that come up with babies/toddlers. I have spent a bit of time in the General Chatter and peeked into the Just for Fun once or twice as well.

Everyone on BnB is friendly and helpful, it's hard not to meet wonderful people on here.

I mostly stay in WTT or the Girly Sanctuary but I have been known to 'browse' First Tri and Pregnancy Club... like someone else said, for advice for the future :happydance:

I tend to post everywhere too, I am very nosey in the pregnancy forums coz I love seeing the bumps and seeing peoples scans and when they are in labour lol (Just coz Im jelous! :lol: ) xxx

^^
Totally agree, i go everywhere!
xx

At first I was reluctant posting in WTT since I am actually TTC right now. But it seems you girl always have very interesting threads! :) So I crossed the line anyway!

I don't post in pregnancy/toddlers forum since I know nothing about pregnancies and babies but I happen to lurk, especially if a thread caught my eye. I also post in general chatter and just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->